Everyone is shocked when Douglas introduces a fourth bionic sibling named Daniel who’s been living a normal life with an adopted family.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This episode show all 5 bionic siblings.
- This is the last regular length episode of Lab Rats.
- This is the first Lab Rats episode to air in 2016.
- This episode airs exactly two years after No Going Back.
- Chase's siblings never invited him to his 16th birthday party. This is similar to what happened to Leo in Bionic Birthday Fail. However, not inviting Chase was intentional.
- The title could possibly be a reference to the And Then There Were None book/film.
- A new bionic sibling is revealed in this episode named Daniel.
- This episode shows that the Lab Rats had kept many lies from each other.
- A new bionic ability called Power Replication is revealed in this episode.
- So far, Daniel is the only bionic person to have this ability.
- It is revealed that Leo had a iguana named Iggy, only for it to be killed by Donald. This is similar to how in Mission: Space, Leo said Marcus was probably killing his hamster.
- This implies Leo has had many pets in his life.
- Leo is shown in an orange (advanced level) training outfit. However, in Lab Rats: On The Edge, he was promoted to mentor.
- Though this could be because of when the episodes were filmed.
|The image gallery for And Then There Were Four may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.