|“||I cannot live in a world with this many Chases!||”|
Douglas develops a new piece of technology replicating Chase’s bionic intelligence and gives it to some of the other academy students, including Bob. Meanwhile, Perry takes over the island, and instantly abuses her powers and makes everyone's lives miserable, especially Leo and Bree.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- This is the first episode with Bob's name in the title.
- This episode's name is a parody of Rob Zombie.
- This is the second time someone wants to replicate Chase’s bionic intelligence. The first being Giselle Vickers in Bionic Action Hero. It's revealed that that was exactly what gave Douglas the idea.
- The plot of Perry taking over the island while Donald is out and becoming a tyrant is similar to the Mighty Med episode, "Alan's Reign of Terror", where Alan takes over Mighty Med while his Uncle Horace was out.
- Douglas almost got married to Perry in this episode.
- This is the first episode to feature a wedding.
- Perry serves as the main antagonist in this episode.
- It is revealed that Adam doesn't know all the names of his students.
- It is revealed that Douglas' middle name is "Orville".
- Donald Davenport has been absent for four episodes in a row. His last appearance was in Space Elevator.
- This is the longest time that Donald has been absent in the series.
- Perry gains a laser gun glove from the Academy's weapon area in this episode.
- In Adam Steps Up, Leo said that the island didn't have a beach. Although, in this episode, Perry's servants bring sand into the swimming pool. It's very possible however, that the sand was imported.
- Douglas mentioned that the intelligence amplifier won't work on Bree, because her chip is an older model than the ones Krane gave his soldiers, but Bree's chip isn't the original, because Douglas created a new one for her in Which Father Knows Best?.
- However, this might be because the new chip was created based on the original one's specs, and might just be an upgraded version of the first.
- Perry's ownership of the island should not have been legitimate:
- Donald is the official, rightful owner of the island, so unless he relinquished control of the Academy to Perry or she somehow purchases the island, which she did not do, documents/deeds to the island bearing his signature would have rendered Perry's claim null and void.
- The island would still be a micronation, as it cannot automatically become a country via registration. Legitimacy as a country can only be possible if a UN member state recognizes the island's sovereignty, which would have been less likely. Perryland also fails the second statehood criteria defined by the Montevideo Convention, which is having defined territory. The Bionic Island is an artificial territory, which does not count as an island under international law.
|“||Same thing I did in High School detention, grab a bucket and a cheese grater and let your mind drift somewhere else.||”|
|“||Perry: When they found out they weren't getting paid, they threatened to quit, so I had to fire on them.
Bree: You mean fire them.
— Perry and Bree
|“||Leo: Your middle name is Orville?
Douglas: Given what's happening right now, you really think that's going to embarrass me?
— Leo and Douglas
|“||Perry: The students are trying to oust me from power!
Douglas: No they're not!
Perry: Oh, okay.
Bree: I have been telling you that for the past HOUR!
— Perry, Douglas, and Bree
|“||I'm probably going to regret asking this, but what's Perryland?||”|
— Leo to Perry
|“||By the power invested in me by some random site on the internet, I now pronounce you husband and wife.||”|
— Adam to Douglas and Perry
|“||Perry: Aren't you gonna lift my veil?
Douglas: Actually, I was hoping there was a second one to cover it with.
— Perry and Douglas
|“||In Perryland Perry does whatever Perry wants!||”|
|The image gallery for Bob Zombie may be viewed here.|