Chonald (Ch/ase and D/onald) is the pairing of an adoptive dad and his adoptive son, which is Chase Davenport and Donald Davenport.
- Donase (Don/ald + Ch/ase)
- Donse (Don/ald + Cha/se)
- Chasald (Chas/e + Don/ald)
Crush, Chop and Burn
- Donald was training Chase.
- Chase deflected what Donald threw at him with his force field.
Rats on a Train
- Donald told Chase if it gets too cold in his capsule, Chase should give him a sign.
- Donald said he thinks he likes Chase better frozen.
- Donald told Chase to locate the on-board braking system.
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
- Donald and Chase prepared for "The Call."
- Donald and Chase did a handshake.
Bionic Birthday Fail
- They fought each other.
- They group-hugged.
- Donald put his arm around Chase.
Missin' the Mission
- Chase thanked Donald when he said that's how you lead a mission.
- Donald told Chase he was talking about himself.
- Chase told Donald about Bree and Owen.
- Chase told Donald about why Bree was contaminated.
- They had special names for each other to communicate.
- Chase told Donald it was neurothroxin Bree got exposed to, which Donald said was terrible.
- Donald told Chase it was actually him when he was wearing his cyber mask.
Robot Fight Club
- Chase couldn't believe Donald smashed the robot.
- Chase told Donald he didn't want him hijacking their team.
- Chase questioned Donald when Donald said he hopes they beat Kevin.
- When Donald asked how they figured it out, Chase told him it was the principles of aikido, and that they used his own momentum and force against them.
- Chase thanked Donald and told him it takes a big man to say that when Donald said "very well played."
- Chase told Donald he wasn't trying to hurt Adam, just get even with him.
- Chase didn't want Adam to join the team again, but Donald convinced him.
- They both thought of a way to outsmart Adam into joining the team.
- Adam knew it was a plan, so Donald told Chase to get out of the capsule.
- Donald tried to get Chase out of the locked capsule.
- Donald helped Chase get up after Adam threw him.
The Rats Strike Back
- Chase told Donald that they were on strike.
- Chase told Donald they were striking for a day off, because they need downtime to have fun.
- Chase asked Donald if he doesn't care about their needs, then why should they care about his.
- Chase told Donald he couldn't do the presentation without one of them, but Donald told Chase he can, because they've all been replaced.
- Chase figured out that Donald was bluffing.
- Chase told Donald he should train Leo, unless he had no intention of actually putting him in the presentation.
- Chase said they wouldn't help Donald unless they gave them time off.
- Chase told Donald he needed to know when to be their boss, and dad.
- Chase asked Donald if it was dangerous to tinker with the fabric of the universe, and Donald said technically, yes.
- When Donald told everyone to be amazed, Chase said "Or gravely injured."
- Chase asked Donald (again) if that (his invention) was dangerous, which Donald said (again) technically, yes.
Leo vs. Evil
- Chase asked Donald a question about the teleporter.
- Chase told Donald to get on with it.
- Chase didn't want to admit to Donald they put Tasha through the teleporter.
Hole in One
- Chase asked Donald what happened after he was done talking on the phone.
- Chase said that Donald was one weird dude.
- Chase didn't want Donald to see the painting.
- Chase gave Donald the idea of doing a Daven-Sculpture, which Donald liked a lot.
- Donald was sending Chase a photo play-by-play.
- Chase told Donald he made them who they are.
- Chase told Donald they consider him as their real father.
- Chase laid his head on Donald's shoulder.
- Donald was worried about Chase when he was trapped in an avalanche.
- He didn't want to give up with finding Chase.
Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Sink or Swim
- Donald sent Chase a message.
- Chase immediately ran over to Donald when they came home.
- They shared a hug.
- Donald was worried about Chase when he used two abilities at the same time.
- Chase told Donald he didn't have to blame himself.
- Donald walked over to Chase and put his arm around him.
- They group-hugged.
- Chase tried to save Donald.
- Donald called himself Chase's father.
- Chase was worried about Donald.
First Day of Bionic Academy
- They've designed the rank system together.
- Chase handed over the tablet to Donald.
- They shared a hug.
Adam Steps Up
- They face-timed with each other.
- They said the same thing about Adam.
- Chase knelt down next to Donald.
- Chase helped Donald get up.
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
- They worked together to make an energy transponder for 5 years.
- Donald made Chase's name really small on the sign.
- Donald was really worried about Chase when he got hurt.
- Chase called Donald his dad.
- Chase panicked when Donald tested out the space elevator and possibly would die.
- Chase tried to tell Donald that he was going to die.
And Then There Were Four
- Chase offered to hang out with Donald.
- Chase was mad Donald colonized a planet and discovered a new galaxy without him.
- Donald checked to see if Chase was okay when he was attacked.