|“||I am not going to jail with you.||”|
When Donald shows Leo and the Lab Rats his one-million dollar painting, they don't approve of it. While Donald is at work, Leo and the Lab Rats put the painting in Donald's art vault, which has a bunch of hideous paintings of him. When Adam sneezes, it triggers his heat vision which burns a hole into the painting. Leo and the Lab Rats then try to cover it up by painting a new one that looks exactly like the original. All does not go according to plan when the FBI shows up and accuses Donald of forging art and almost discovers the lab when looking for more forged art. Adam, Bree and Chase go and try to find the original painting, which was in the school dumpster. To get it, they had to beat Principal Perry in a golf course. When they won, the Rats brought the painting back to Agent Ryker. The painting checked out as the original, so Donald was free to go.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Laird Macintosh as Agent Ryker
- It is revealed that Donald has an art vault.
- This is the first and only appearance of Donald's art vault.
- This is the only episode Chase, Adam & Bree's Parents only mentioned by Principal Perry.
- Mr. Davenport noticed the picture was upside down. He flipped the painting, but in the next frame, it is back in its original state.
- In the scene where Adam sneezes, Leo walks over to the painting & when it shows it the hole is bigger before Adam sneezes a second time.
|“||Hey! School's over. Go home and make your PARENTS miserable.||”|
— Principal Perry
|“||Chase: Guys, getting this painting back is gonna be a lot more difficult that I thought.
Adam: (scoffs) Why don't we just grab it and run?
Chase: The woman is holding a metal club, and I don't think she's afraid to use it.
— Chase and Adam about the painting and Perry
|“||Chase No way.
Bree: I need a sister!
|“||You know I actually went to high school with a guy named Scott Free, and ironically, he went to jail.||”|
|“||Donald: It's by a very famous artist named Von Schtopp.
Leo: Hm. I wish I would have been there to "Von Schtopp" you from buying it.
— Leo and Donald about the painting
|“||More hideous? Have you seen the Daven-Lisa?!||”|
|“||I forgot something. I forgot that I left my million-dollar painting in the hands of the four most destructive teenagers in the world!||”|
|For the image gallery of Hole In One see Hole In One/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Hole In One, click here.
|This user's favorite episode is Hole In One!|