|“||Why would you give a body to the most vile computer program ever created?||”|
"Human Eddy" is the 17th episode in Season 4 of Lab Rats: Bionic Island. It first aired on October 14, 2015. This is the 89th episode overall. It features the last appearance of Eddy, and also his first and only time that his human self appears.
Davenport gives Eddy, the smart home system, a synthetic human body, and he quickly becomes a model employee working alongside Terry. Meanwhile, Chase gets an offer to go to Washington DC to work for the President, but Adam doesn't want him to leave.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is the first episode with Eddy's name in the title.
- This is Eddy's first appearance in Season 4, with his last appearance being Three Minus Bree.
- This is Mr. President's first appearance in Season 4.
- This is the third time Eddy has gotten a body, the first two being Missin' the Mission and Three Minus Bree.
- This is Will Forte's only physical appearance on the show.
- It is revealed Eddy hacked into the Academy's system, escaping Mission Creek.
- Eddy got a beard in this episode, even when he was on the wall.
- Adam admitted that he was going to miss Chase if he went to Washington to work with the president, which is why he tried to sabotage Chase's opportunity to work with him.
- Eddy acted like how Spin acted in Adam Steps Up.
- In this episode, Donald makes Eddy nice, but Perry quickly ended Eddy's kindness because she didn't like Eddy that way.
- It is possible that Perry remembers how Eddy was like when they first met in the episode, Mission: Mission Creek High.
- Bree, Leo, and Perry all got put into wall screens at one point or another.
- Oddly enough, there are beginner level students present, even though everyone was promoted up a color level Space Elevator, and since that episode, there has not been a single yellow-level student. They could have been demoted however.
- Eddy disabled Bree's and Leo's bionics with laser cuffs, which is said to block the signal from someone's bionic chip. Leo however, doesn't have a bionic chip.
- When Chase began being followed by Adam, he was in his formal attire, but when they entered the Commons area, and he was in his mentor uniform.
|“|| Chase: Does this guy even know anything about bionics?|
Donald: Actually, he knows more about bionics than you think. Isn't that right?
Human Eddy: That's right!
Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo: Ahhh!
— Chase, Donald, Human Eddy, Adam, Bree and Leo
|“||I don't know about the hammer, but I'm definitely looking at a room full of tools!||”|
— Eddy to the others
|“||Go choke on a muffin!||”|
— Human Eddy to Leo and Bree
|“||You're asking whether I trust my technology more than my children? Yes!||”|
— Donald to Bree and Leo
|“||Didn't feel a thing, who else wants to not hurt me?||”|
— Human Eddy
|“|| Adam: Okay, do you wanna know the real reason why I didn't want you to get the job?
Chase: Oh, this should be really good.
— Adam and Chase
|The image gallery for Human Eddy may be viewed here.|