The Inventions are all the things made by Davenport Industries. All inventions were created by Donald Davenport unless otherwise noted.
- Talking toilet seat warmers.
- The smart home system, Eddy.
- Protein pellets/Power pellets.
- Four genetically engineered superhuman siblings; Adam, Bree, Chase, and Daniel. (Note: Bionic chips created by Donald and Douglas Davenport was supposed to be in robots/cyborgs, but placed in humans by Douglas Davenport).
- Bionic Soldiers, genetically engineered by Victor Krane with Douglas Davenport's technology.
- Biologically regulated atmospheric chambers also called tubes or capsules. - destroyed at end of Season 2.
- The Lab - destroyed at end of Season 2.
- Giselle's Android Army- Destroyed in Bionic Action Hero
- A fully interactive 3D TV. (Crush, Chop and Burn)
- A high speed train. (Rats on a Train)
- A high speed helicopter. (Crush, Chop and Burn)
- Smart home system, Edie. (Commando App)
- An ElectroField Destabalizer. (Exoskeleton vs. Grandma)
- Compressed Air Canister. (Exoskeleton vs. Grandma)
- Table Top Particle Collider. (Exoskeleton vs. Grandma)
- A Rover meant to shut down the Subatomic particle collider. (Back from the Future)
- The LEMP (Localized Electro Magne tic Pulse). (Drone Alone)
- Laser Deflector. (Night of the Living Virus)
- Anti-gravity sneakers which fit any shoe size. (Air Leo)
- Laser Security System. (Night of the Living Virus)
- Invisibility Cloak. (Mission Invisible)
- A Space Helmet that doesn't melt under Adam's laser vision. (Mission: Space)
- Robots laser - scanned with the features of the Lab Rats - destroyed. (Crush, Chop and Burn)
- Hexacopter - destroyed. (Bionic Birthday Fail)
- Cola-Phone - destroyed. (Dude, Where's My Lab?)
- An Exoskeleton with the power of 10 men. - defective (Exoskeleton vs. Grandma), later repurposed (Simulation Manipulation).
- Modulator - destroyed. (Night of the Living Virus)
- Spatial Micro Projector, makes a hologram of the room, making the user seem invisible. (Quarantined)
- Robotic flies with a camera on its head that can be controlled by a watch. (Spy Fly)
- Proton fuser. (Parallel Universe)
- Neuroscrambler. (Memory Wipe)
- Cryo-Blaster. (Avalanche)
- Duplicate Zapper (Adam Up)
- Josh, a combat robot. (Robot Fight Club)
- Microscopic Biosynthetic robots. (Llama Drama)
- Hair Growth Cream. (Trent Gets Schooled)
- Self Driving Car - destroyed. (Speed Trapped)
- A body for Eddy - destroyed. (Missin' the Mission)
- The Predoraptor, a combat robot - destroyed. (Robot Fight Club)
- Gravity-Propulsion Belt - defective. (The Rats Strike Back)
- Cell Replicator - destroyed .(Parallel Universe)
- Teleporter - defective. (Leo vs Evil)
- Cellular Replicator - destroyed. (Adam Up)
- A robot identical to Principal Perry - destroyed. (Perry 2.0)
- Davenglasses - destroyed. (Trent Gets Schooled)
- Gamma-Sphere - destroyed. (Twas The Mission Before Christmas)
- Eddy- destroyed in the explosion in No Going Back.
- Marcus Davenport-destroyed due to Adam's fury in Bionic Showdown (Marcus was made by Douglas Davenport)
- Victor Krane's Lab (assumed to have been built by Douglas and Krane)-abandoned. (Taken)
- Upgraded Lab. (Mission: Mission Creek High)
- Davencycle. (Taken)
- Thermal Blaster. (Taken)
- DavenWall security fence. (Taken)
- Chip fabricator. (Which Father Knows Best)
- Daven earth satellite. (You Posted What?!?)
- Self-Landing Plane. (Adam Steps Up)
- Jet-Wing - destroyed. (The Jet-Wing, Adam Steps Up)
- Attack Orbs (created by Leo) - destroyed. (Scramble the Orbs)
- Pill Used on Tasha - Unknown, possibly destroyed. (Three Minus Bree)
- Davencycle - defective from Chase's modifications.
- Remote Controlled Drone. (Spike vs. Spikette)
- Intelligence Duplicator (Bob Zombie)
- Universal Super-Chip. (The Vanishing)
- High Velocity Escape Suit (Space Colony)
- Intergalactic Starship. (Space Colony)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.