When Adam, Bree and Chase discover that their new action figures are being outsold by another toy, "The Nerble", they attempt to improve their toys by adding special features - bionic abilities. After adding them they decide that the toys are too dangerous for kids and put them in a box to be destroyed. Tasha is running a toy drive at the school and is collecting gifts. She finds the action figures and hands them out. When Adam, Bree and Chase find out, they rush to school and try to catch the action figures. After destroying the toy drive, they find a way to make it up to Tasha and the kids. Leo and Donald have a snow ball fight in the house and Grandma Rose shows up, just as Leo uses his bionic arm. Rose gets mad and calls Donald a bad father. Donald makes it up to Rose by giving her an action figure, made from a Bree figure, which promptly explodes.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is the second Lab Rats Christmas special.
- It is revealed that toys glitches when they have bionics.
- This is the last episode that Mission Creek High School appears.
- This is the last episode to air in 2014.
- It was stated in Bionic Showdown that the bionics aren't meant to inteface with the human nervous system, explaining why Marcus, an android, cannot glitch. However the toys glitch, even though they lack a human nervous system, let alone biological life.
|The image gallery for Merry Glitchmas may be viewed here.|