|“||I'm gonna go sketch my feelings!||”|
— Owen in Spike's Got Talent
He is portrayed by Ben Stillwell.
He has study sessions with Bree, as shown in The Haunting of Mission Creek High. Owen does not like talent shows, and is shown to love art.
- It was stated that Bree is no longer dating Owen.
- He likes art.
- Owen often 'sketches his feelings' when he's mad, sad, disappointed or any other negative feelings.
- In Quarantined, Adam, said that Owen has bad art, however, in Spike's Got Talent, he seemed to like his art.
- His art has been destroyed twice. (In Quarantined, Bree accidentally fell through his art and ripped it, and in Spike's Got Talent, Spike ran through his popcorn sculpture.
- Bionic Action Hero (Indirectly)
|The image gallery for Owen may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.