Berelc was discovered by Ford Models at the age of nine and was featured in hundreds of ads from Kohl's, Boston Store, Sears, and K-mart, as well as numbers of signage/posters in stores. She appeared on the cover of the American Girl magazine for their November/December Issue of 2009. In 2010, at the age of twelve, Paris took her first acting classes at the Acting Studio Chicago. Two years after, Berelc's parents decided to take her to Los Angeles to try acting professionally. She began her professional acting career in 2013, at the age of fourteen.
As of 2013, Berelc has been starring as "Skylar Storm" on the Disney XD action sitcom, Mighty Med. On the show, Paris stars alongside Bradley Steven Perry (Kaz), Jake Short (Oliver), and Devan Leos (Alan). She also guest-starred as Skylar Storm in Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med and reprises her role in Lab Rats: Elite Force.
Berelc was born and raised in the suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and is of French-Canadian, European, and Filipino background. She started dance at the age of four and then, competed in gymnastics through the ages of six through fourteen. Berelc was a Level 10 gymnast. Paris currently resides in California with her parents and three younger sisters Bless, Joelie and Skye.
- Paris has 3 younger sisters: Bless, Joelie & Skye.
- Paris is an honor student with a 4.0 GPA.
- Paris started in gymnastics at the age of 5, and she has won several competitions and championships.
- Prior to landing the role of Skylar Storm in Mighty Med, she network tested for the role of Maya on Girl Meets World.
- Paris is one of two Filipino actresses who appeared in Lab Rats, the other being Ashley Argota, who portrays Taylor.
- Paris starred alongside Rowan Blanchard and Karan Brar in the DCOM, Invisible Sister.
- It is rumored that Paris is dating Eric Unger, Billy Unger's little brother.