As Adam, Bree and Chase become celebrities, fame begins to tear them apart. The friction among the group becomes evident when a reality show follows them on a mission and things go awry. However, they must put aside their differences to stop Krane from his evil plan of taking over the planet.
StoryLeo arrives at the household to give Adam, Bree and Chase some interesting news. He brought home magazines that have incorrect info on the Lab rats. Adam, Bree and Chase are upset and try to fix it by planning to gain good publicity by having camera men film them during a mission, to stop a power surge, but it turns to disaster when they fight for screen time. Mean while, Perry gives Bionic House tours to gain money because the Davenports won't let her steal stuff. Adam, Bree and Chase failing the mission sends the world into total darkness. After that mission, the president orders the team to stay away from the public in order to let him settle things down. However, it goes wrong when Leo and Perry are holding back angry protesters, who want Adam, Bree, and Chase gone, and Leo accidentally uses his bionic arm. As the protesters become even more enraged, they try to storm the house, and Adam panics and uses his bionic super breath to blow everyone off the premises. However, Chase criticizes Adams actions and Bree, Adam, and Chase start fighting. They eventually decide to break the team, and three weeks later, Adam, Bree and Chase refuse to talk to each other, but they are forced into action when Krane plans to use his Triton app on everyone in the world. A large battle ensues pitting the Lab Rats, Donald, Douglas, and Leo versus Krane and his bionic army. Soon, however, although the Lab Rats manage to hold back many of the soldiers, they are running out of time to stop Krane and his Triton App. Douglas then reveals that Adam, Bree, and Chase can fuse their abilities to stop Krane, and they succeed. The soldiers are no longer controlled by Krane, who's been blasted far away, which caused them to drop like flies. But their victory is cut short when they find Donald in serious condition, and later they find even after surgery Donald is still in very delicate condition.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Davenport
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Jeremy Kent Jackson as Douglas Davenport
- Graham Shiels as Victor Krane
- Maile Flanagan as Principal Perry
- Cole Ewing as S-3
|The image gallery for Rise of the Secret Soldiers may be viewed here.|
|“||Uh, just to set the record straight, I can keep a boy friend, I just can’t get one. No wait, I can get one, I just– I-I mean… I can run 500 mph, what can you do?!||”|
— Bree to the camera
|“||The country is counting on you. And wants you to put a shirt on.||”|
|“||Now what ever you do, don't negotiate with this man.||”|
— Mr. President talking about Krane
|“||That's cute, too bad this isn't a piñata party.||”|
|“||This area's clear. And not any more!||”|
|“||Okay, I know how we can fix this. A commercial free sit-down with Oprah. Which one of you cries best?||”|
|“||Nice Leo! Now you can suck all the energy out of things. Just like Chase!||”|
|“||So, I hear you're the smart one.||”|
|“||And there's nobody here.||”|
|“||Where would they go?||”|
|“||Well, Jets are playing Green Bay.||”|
- This is the 3rd one-hour special in Season 3. (Along with Sink or Swim and You Posted What?!?)
- This is the 5th one-hour long episode overall. (Along with Crush, Chop and Burn, Bionic Showdown, Sink or Swim and You Posted What?!?)
- Leo has been used as bait in past missions.
- Leo got a mission suit in the episode.
- Leo got a new bionic ability: Energy Transference.
- Victor Krane had been using Douglas's technology behind his back to genetically engineer an entire army of bionic soldiers.
- The Lab Rats' bionics are maxed out.
- This is the second one hour episode that Tasha doesn't make a physical appearance in. The first would be Bionic Showdown.
- It is unknown if S-1 died.
- It is also unknown what happened to Krane in the end of the episode.
- Bree made highlights in this episode.
- Adam appeared shirtless in this episode.
- S-1 had a stunt-double in this episode.
- The team was disbanded in this episode, however, they reformed after defeating Krane.
- Davenport was severely injured from Krane and was left in a coma.
- Leo accidentally exposed his bionic arm in front of all the protesters. Now everyone knows there were 4 bionic people.
- Adam used his pressurized lung capacity on all the protesters, making people think that the team is dangerous, since they "attacked them".
- This is the first time the Lab Rats had a huge argument, bringing in their old memories of Bree quitting the team and Chase doing a mission alone.
- Part 1 was going to be called "Mission Fail" and part 2 was going to be called "Forces Unite" but they were canceled and it is unknown when Disney XD will split this episode.
- S-3 had a stunt-double this episode.
- In Concert in a Can, Adam said he has a third nipple, however in this episode, it's shown Adam has just two nipples.
Rise of the Secret Soldiers!