|“||It's called failure, Chase, let me spell it out for you. F....||”|
Adam and Chase each lead their student groups against each other in a series of simulated exercises that will evaluate both student and mentor performance. Meanwhile, Leo tries to find who leaves the Mentor Quarters in a big mess.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is Hal Sparks' return as Donald Davenport after three episodes with him being absent.
- Bree and Chase are antagonists in this episode (though Chase is the main character of this episode).
- This is the second time Bree has gotten into a fight creating a mess. The first time with Owen in The Haunting of Mission Creek High, when they fight with paint.
- The Exoskeleton made it's 3rd appearance (the first two being Exoskeleton vs. Grandma and Bionic Showdown) in this episode and it's 1st appearance in Season 4.
- It is revealed Bree is a slob. Bree explains this is due to having more freedom from her brothers pushing her around.
- This is the first time Chase uses his override app on other people besides his siblings.
- However, it glitched, so the students would mimic Chase's movements instead of Chase controlling them.
- Adam got the Override App ability from Donald. It's shown the Override App does not require super intelligence to use.
- In Exoskeleton vs. Grandma they lied to Rose about the Exo being one of the staff members but in this episode he actually becomes part of the staff (though doing a poor job with the windows).
- Donald has a virtual maze underneath the training area.
- Adam has glasses.
- This episode connects to Earth Day because of the trash that Bree made and how Leo has to clean it up.
- Along with Bionic Dog, Leo doesn't use his bionics in this episode.
- Its shown that there is a maze under the training are but in Bionic Rebellion it is shown that the Mentor Quarters is under the Training Area and it is shown in Space Colony that there is a spaceship under the Training area
- When Leo wakes up in the room in the beginning, he is not using his arm capsule, but his bionics do not go haywire during the episode.
|The image gallery for Simulation Manipulation may be viewed here.|
|“|| Bree: Hey what are you doing? That's where I sleep!
Leo: Not tonight. (dumps trash in her capsule)
— Bree and Leo