Skylar Storm is a main character of Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med. She is the deuteragonist of the Disney XD series, Mighty Med. She is the deuteragonist of Lab Rats: Elite Force. She is portrayed by Paris Berelc.
Skylar Storm is an alien from the planet Caldera. She was once a great superhero until the Annihilator corrupted her powers and turned her evil. As a result, her friends Kaz and Oliver had her powers drained in order to free her from evil's grasp.
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med
When the Incapacitator incapacitated Chase, Skylar was surprised at the existence of Bionic technology. Skylar was somewhat jealous of Bree flirting with Oliver, but joined the Lab Rats as they took on The Incapacitator. Eventually, she and Bree came to respect each other and became friends and later like sisters.
- Physical Attributes: Although nowhere near the levels of the Lab Rats or when she had powers, Skylar has higher strength, speed and reflexes than a normal person.
- Enhanced Agility: Skylar is quite agile, and can keep up with the Lab Rats in a fight against the Incapacitator.
- Enhanced Durability: Skylar can withstand more punishment than a normal human, especially from the Incapacitator's attacks. Things that would kill a normal human would only stun her.
- The Vanishing (indirectly)
- Like Adam, Bree, Chase and the Bionic Soldiers, Skylar was also genetically engineered, though she isn't bionic.
- Bree and Chase didn't know Skylar was an alien from another planet until Lab Rats: Elite Force.