Donald takes everyone for a visit to Davenportia, the first human space colony located on a remote planet called Lithios in another galaxy. However, all goes wrong when they encounter a familiar foe and troubles arise.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Ping Wu as Dr. Gao
- Various as the Colonists
- This is the third and last episode to have the word 'Space' in the title, the first two being Mission: Space and Space Elevator.
- This is the second time the Lab Rats go into space, first being Mission: Space.
- Chase's force field returns in this episode, making it the first time in Season 4 that it has been shown.
- Chase almost dying in space is very similar to Mission: Space when Adam almost died in space.
- Victor Krane returns in this episode, but he gets killed.
- This is his first, only, and last, appearance in Season 4.
- Dr. Gao is introduced in this episode, and he is revealed to be Victor Krane's new partner.
- Davenportia was once mentioned in the episode The Rats Strike Back.
- It may not have been intentional to mention it and having it in a future episode. (Space Colony)
- Donald, Leo, and Tasha were put under the Triton App for the first time, along with the other Davenportia colonists.
- Liquid bionics were introduced in this episode..
- This is Tasha's first appearance in a Season 4 one-hour special.
- It's possible all the Bionic Soldiers were put in stasis in their capsules during the heat wave.
- There is a rocket ship under the academy which is why the Lab Rats do not live in the basement.
- This is the first and only Krane episode Douglas doesn't appear in.
- Bree's Invisibility App returns in this episode.
- This is the second time Adam almost died in space. The first was Mission: Space.
- A reference to You Posted What?!? and Rise of the Secret Soldiers was made in this episode.
|The image gallery for Space Colony may be viewed here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.