|“||Why am I being smothered by a female Mexican wrestler in a pantsuit?||”|
Leo decides to enter the school talent show by performing a magic act. When Chase is not pictured on the yearbook, he uses his molecularkinesis in the talent show auditions to show everyone he's popular, and takes Leo's spot in the talent show. Eddy gives Leo a device to interrupt Chase's bionics during the show. Chase gets booed, causing his Commando App to activate. Leo calms him down, but induces Spike again by insulting Chase. Leo tries using the device to shut down Spike, but ends up causing Spike's aggression levels to soar. Principal Perry then takes Spike down, reverting him to Chase. Meanwhile, Adam and Owen try to use butter as art, much to Bree's chagrin. Bree melts the statue, upsetting Owen. She makes it up to him by making him a new statue out of popcorn.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport/Spike
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry
- Will Forte as Eddy
- Ben Stillwell as Owen
- Elizabeth Margaret Beatrice as Ms. Thistle
- This is the second appearance of Spike in the series.
- Hal Sparks (Donald Davenport) was absent for this episode.
- This is the first episode to have 'Spike' in the title. The second episode being Spike Fright and the third being Spike vs. Spikette.
- In the yearbook, there is a person named "Guy Dystad" which could be parody of the director of numerous Lab Rats episodes named, Guy Distad.
- Also in the yearbook, next to "Chip Davenport" is a person named "Ken Levin" which could also be a parody of the 'Property Master' seen in the Lab Rats credits. The picture could also actually be him, when he was little.
- Principal Perry had a stunt-double this episode, which is why she was wearing a mask.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Left Behind.
|“||Owen: Adam, you wanna help me make a sculpture out of butter?
Adam: I've been waiting for someone to ask me that my whole life.
— Owen and Adam
|“||Owen: I'm gonna go sketch my feelings.
Bree: He's so tortured. Isn't it great?
— Owen and Bree
|“||Bree: Adam, stop licking Principal Perry.
Adam: I can't help it. She's salty.
— Bree and Adam
|“||Well, there's a fine line between entertaining and disturbing and... I think we've crossed it.||”|
— Principal Perry to the audience
|“||Owen: I'm gonna go sketch my disappointment.
Adam: And when he's done, I'm hangin' it up on the fridge.
— Owen to Adam and Bree, and Adam to Bree
|“||Hey! Do you wanna see me move that chair with my head?!||”|
— Spike to the audience
|“||Oh really? Yeah, what's this? Chip Davenport. I'm a misnamed question mark!||”|
|“||Not so fast, Shirley! Check out this movie!||”|
|“||"Chase": Did you guys see the yearbook? Everybody but me got a "Most likely to..." even Leo!
"Leo": What? Let me see that. "Most likely never to get a 'most likely.'" I'm on the board!
|The image gallery for Spike's Got Talent may be viewed here.|
Spike's Got Talent!