Spikerella is Bree Davenport's alternate personality when her Commando App activates. Douglas gave her the Commando App which he calls Spikerella. She only appeared in Spike vs. Spikette, due to her app being temporary.
She is portrayed by Kelli Berglund.
Since Spike refuses to hurt Spikette, Bree says if she was Spike, she would show Spikette who's boss. Douglas says he could give Bree the Commando App, Bree refuses at first, but Douglas says it's a new version which he can shut down as soon as she's done. Bree still refuses, but after hearing that she can rip Chase apart, she agrees. So Douglas gives Bree a Commando App called Spikerella. Spikerella then activates, and goes over to fight Spikette. When Spike says girls can't fight, Spikerella throws Spike. Spikerella and Spikette continue to fight. When Spikerella overpowers Spikette, Douglas tells her the chip extractor is almost done and to take her down, Spikerella tells Douglas to shut it or she'll take her down. Spikerella then takes down Spikette, and Douglas takes Spikette's chip out. When Spike returns back to Chase, Spikerella still think it's Spike, so she chases after him.
Powers and Abilities
- All of Bree's Powers: Spikerella has the same powers and abilities of Bree (such as her agility), but never uses them and doesn't seem to know about them nor does she realize the fact that she is Bree's alter ego. However, she can still use her super-speed and martial arts ability in combat. She notably used Speed Fighting while kicking Spikette to the ground and knocked her out with a strike to the back.
- Super Strength: Spikerella is assault-oriented, strong enough to easily throw Spikette around during their fight and effortlessly overpower Spike by throwing him across the room.
- Douglas created Spikerella so she could fight Spikette.
- Bree's Commando App was only a temporary ability.
- Spikerella is the second female version of Spike, the first being Spikette.
- This is the latest version of the Commando App. Unlike Chase's Commando App, Douglas can shut her down anytime he wants.
- She sounds similar to Bree when she loses her temper.
- Spikerella's name is a combination of "Spike" and "Cinderella".
- Spikerella appears to be more stable than either Spike or Spikette, enough to stop both of them and not go on a rampage herself, as well as her use of Bree's Speed Fighting ability.