The passivity of Super Senses like Bionic Hearing becomes obvious when the user is bombarded by a very loud noise. The user sometimes falls on the floor, screaming. This happened to Chase in Crush, Chop and Burn and Spike vs. Spikette, and to Bree in Chip Switch.
However, Bionic Hearing can apparently be 'activated', turning it more directional thus allowing the user to eavesdrop on people from a reasonable distance.
- He showed this ability for the first time in Crush, Chop and Burn.
- He has Bionic Hearing, sight and smell.
- This ability is shown in Concert in a Can.
- He showed Bionic Hearing, as he and Chase were the only ones who covered their ears when Bree played the guitar.
Bree Davenport (Only in Chip Switch):
- In Chip Switch, she fell on the floor screaming because she had Chase's Bionic Hearing.
Bionic Soldiers (Some members; possibly):
- They have not been shown yet, but it is still possible some of the soldiers have this ability.
- Crush, Chop and Burn
- Leo's Jam
- Death Spiral Smackdown
- Chip Switch
- Mission Invisible
- Concert in a Can