Super Speed is the bionic ability which allows the person who uses the ability to move at inhuman speeds, allowing a user to travel great distances in seconds. When this ability is being used, a vibrating, glowing blur of motion forms behind or around the user as they move. Terry Perry said that the user can move "faster than lightning". However, the typical lightning bolt moves at 3,700 miles per second, which is unlikely, as the Daven Motorcycle was able to achieve the effect at 400 miles per hour. It is shown that users apparently do not experience extreme amounts of force, lack of breathable air, or extreme temperatures while moving at super speed, allowing them to even carry people with them, with the only effects on their part being great discomfort due to strong winds and possible motion sickness. It is possible that the glowing aura around the user is able to protect them from the effects of moving at such speeds.
- Bree Davenport: Bree is the main user of super speed (of the series) because she is the only main character to have this ability. Due to Bree having a the Commando App for a temporary period it would be terrible to not mention Spikerella
- Marcus Davenport: Marcus is a bionic android who has all three of the Lab Rats' abilities, including super speed. He uses this ability to dodge Bree's speed attacks with ease.
- Parallel Leo: In the episode Parallel Universe, Leo is bionic and has the ability of super speed.
- Victor Krane: In No Going Back, he used super speed.
- Taylor: In You Posted What?!?, she used super speed, creating a trail spotted by Leo.
- Sebastian: In Rise of the Secret Soldiers, Sebastian super speeds ahead, in front of the rest of the soldiers.
- Spin: Spin has a form of this ability. He can spin super fast and move across distances quickly.
- Lexi: In Bionic Rebellion, Lexi uses this ability while Bree teaches her how to use this ability to catch an enemy off guard.
- Troy West: In Bionic Action Hero, Troy uses super speed.
- Logan in And Then There Were Four
- Androids: In Bionic Action Hero, it is shown that the androids all have super speed.
- Bionic Soldiers: Possibly every member, or most, has super speed.
- Adam Davenport: In Chip Switch, Adam temporarily had super speed, although he cannot control it.
- Chase Davenport: In Chip Switch, Chase temporarily had super speed, but it is never shown or used.
- Daniel Davenport: In the episode And Then There Were Four Daniel is shown using super speed because Bree accidentally touched him, causing his bionics to activate and replicate hers. However, it was temporary as he can only replicate one ability at a time.