FANDOM


  • this is a game called bionics vs _____ and here is how it works


    ok so a person would name 2 people to battle to start the game and in this game one of them has to be somebody from Lab Rats who is bionic. the other can be anybody from anywhere... then the next person will comment who they think will win, then another (or the same) bionic person to fight somebody else etc. i will start



    Chase from Lab Rats vs Oliver from Mighty Med... (if you need to look up the character than go to the mighty med wiki and look up Oliver)



    now reply who you think would win in that battle and another bionic vs _____

      Loading editor
    • Chase for sure. Martial arts, or being a superhero doctor? Martial Arts.

      Adam from Lab Rats vs Jack from Kickin' It...

        Loading editor
    • hm... that's hard... i guess Adam...


      Bree from Lab Rats or Slone from Kickin it

        Loading editor
    • Bree for sure. After all, increased speed = more momentum = more force. Yes, I used the equation we've all heard of.

      How about Leo VS Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon (after he becomes an inventor)? He could have Toothless with him, since his dragon isn't exactly a person.

        Loading editor
    • ooh... i haven't seen that movie in so long and i haven't seen the new one (Yet, i will soon) but i would have to say maybe Leo because he was proving that he could use that arm to his best now.

      Who would win in a battle with Chase VS Alex from Wizards of Waverly Place? i mean after the last thing Alex VS Alex and with her being a compleate wizard.

        Loading editor
    • Shouldnt it be Chase vs Justin since theyre both smart? Anyways i think oo.... Thats really hard ummm i guess Chase, smarts beat whatevers goin on in Alexs head. P.s Alex is my favorite wizard so im not trying to be rude.

        Loading editor
    • chase no dought

        Loading editor
    • Oh, how about Chase vs. Oliver?  They both have similar personalities.

        Loading editor
    • yeah i think Chase would win there though because he has Bionics. i'm not for sure though...

      Yeah i should've done Chase VS Justin... but now what about...

      Adam VS Max from the Thundermans. i may do more VS the Thundermans since they are like (as i call them) The "Nick Lab Rats" :p

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that's a hard one! Adam has brute strength, heat vision, and blast wave (plus more) and Max has telekinesis, heat/freeze breath, (plus his intelligence). I think Adam would just barely win, though it would be a great match. The only reason I say that is because he has his blast wave ability. If he didn't have it, Max would beat him easily.

      How about Marcus VS Albert from How to Built a Better Boy. (Albert doesn't count as bionic) They're both androids, after all. That would be interesting...

        Loading editor
    • yeah i think i agree. i think that probably Marcus because he has all 3 bionics plus he has lazer eyes. i almost did Marcus VS Nora but i didn't.

      what about Chase VS Zoey from Zapped. i know she doesn't have powers but she does have that app that can controll boys. to be honest i think Chase would still win but, what do you think if Zoey still had the app that controlled boys?

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that would also be quite a fight! I think Chase would win, too. First, he was able to escape the Triton App. Second, her controlling him could activate Spike (Chase seems to hate confusion) or make him more dangerous. After all, the bionic signal interrupter only made him more aggressive, perhaps it's the same with her boy-controlling app. It would probably be a very strange thing to watch.

      Anyone up for Spin VS all the Adams from Splitting Adam? After all, they are basically different versions of the same person. Plus, they belong to the original, making them his assets. It counts because they are all technically the same person.

        Loading editor
    • ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

        Loading editor
    • Well, even though I have very little idea of who the guy is, I still say Adam. He has his blast wave ability, so I think he'd be fine. Considering the fact that he could easily take out everything around him, he'd probably do well. That one is probably the most powerful. Electro tends to beat pyro.

      How about Krane VS Iron Man? That's one I'm surprised nobody has done yet!

        Loading editor
    • Wow! That seems like a intense battle. Um, i think Krane would barely when because he has every bionic abillity or almost every and some still havent been shown. I also think that iron man would give Krane a run for his money, if ironman plans his moves right, i think Tony could pull it off. But if he just comes in guns blazing no thinking, i think Krane would definitely destroy him. Krane could also control Tony with the triton app and make him kill himself so, who knows? How about Chase vs spiderman?

        Loading editor
    • Oh, definitely Chase. Spiderman would have no hope. I imagine Chase using his molecularkinesis, force shield, and laser bow. Sure, Spiderman is quick and agile, but how long does it take for Chase to activate his molecularkinesis? Maybe two seconds, tops? 

      Okay, anyone up for Bree VS Skylar Storm? 

        Loading editor
    • Skylar... if i'm correct she is pretty darn good with her abilities when she has them

      Adam VS Max from Wizards of Waverly place. I mean before Max lost all of his wizard powers.

      that would be a close battle because well, the two are dumb. and since i took Max back in time, let's take Adam back to when he didn't have blast wave. 0_0 the tables are turned now.

        Loading editor
    • True, i think Skylar would win ( i hate choosing non Lab rats characters.) I just feel like with all her powers, if she had them she could take out anyone except Chase. Gah, im stuck on marvel characters cause of you haha. How about Adam vs Thor

        Loading editor
    • I was gonna say Hulk but chamged my mind.

        Loading editor
    • ADAM VS MAX LET'S GO PLEASE!!! MAX FROM WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE BEFORE HE DIDN'T HAVE WIZARD POWERS! PLUS ADAM DOESN'T HAVE BLAST WAVE IN THIS WORLD !?!

      and Adam because why not.

        Loading editor
    • I think they would just both confuse each other and then in the end Adam would just punch him so Adam

        Loading editor
    • lol...

      Chase VS Dr. Doof... please tell me you know who Doof is...

        Loading editor
    • No sorry. Haha, jk from Phineas and Ferb right?i feel like Dr. Doof  would make a new annnator and then just fail, Chase would just take him out with his laser bo since thats his most used abillity. How about Bree vs the Flash?

        Loading editor
    • Bree because... i don't know the Flash (sorry).

      Leo VS Ash Ketchum. his team would be Pikachu, Froakie, and Fletchling in the case i have here.

        Loading editor
    • I think Leo, he could just use his energy transference and use their moves against them. How about colossus ( dont know what he can really do since i dont watch x men) vs Adam?

        Loading editor
    • i don't either so Adam.

      Chase VS TheDiamondMinecart with his superhero powers and Dr. Trayaurus by his side?

        Loading editor
    • Idk much about that so i guess Chase. Adam vs shadow the hedgehog

        Loading editor
    • ??? Is that from Sonic? If so i would have to say Adam...

      sorry for another one with Chase but what about Chase VS Maleficant? dun dun dun!!!

        Loading editor
    • It is . um, wow i actually never seen Maleficant so Chase.

        Loading editor
    • Leo vs Alan from mighty med. I think thats his name the chubby one.

        Loading editor
    • oh the chubby one. his name is Alan if i am correct. i would say Leo because i haven't seen the episodes with Alan with powers and if i have i have only seen parts of them. but even then i would say Leo because Alan is kind of a show off when it comes to using his powers. Leo is a little bit but i would still say Leo

      what about Bree VS Phobe (spelled wrong) from The Thundermans?

        Loading editor
    • Oooh, ok lets see i would say Bree because she has a little more control of her bionics then Pheobe does with her powers. Plus she could use her vocal manipulation to her advantage and if she has the invisibillity bionic, she could definitely use that abillity.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah i Didn't think about that... what's your next one?

        Loading editor
    • Do u know what ben 10 is? How about ben 10 vs Chase pr any of them actually his aliens are endless.

        Loading editor
    • I have heard of hiim but I don't know who he is... Sorry!

      What about Chase (Sorry it's who I thought of to do this) VS Tris from Divergent. I know she doesn't really have any abilitys but I mean when her and Four are (spoilers) carring those huge guns and acting like they are controlled but they aren't. That would be a cool battle I think.

        Loading editor
    • That would be cool! I think Chase would have the upper hand  since he's smarter. 

      Um, let's see i'm trying to choose people we all know, uhhhh idk how about Adam vs Kaz?

        Loading editor
    • ...

      Perfect mash up. 2 really dumb people! I would say Adam would barely win because he could just keep shooting Kaz with his lazers and he could punch Kaz.

      Bree VS Billy from the Thundermans. They both have speed abilities so... that would be kind of cool but then again Billy IS pretty dumb.

        Loading editor
    • Billy's dumb and unskilled so i'd have to go with Bree.

      Marcus vs Sebastian? Can we do two people from the same show?

        Loading editor
    • I'd still try for Chase vs Oliver from Mighty Med. Not fighting each other, but a battle of intelligence

        Loading editor
    • we have done that a few times @Torresp.

      @Leo Corp: yeah we can! I would say... that would be a close battle but I think that Marcus would win because he has all 3 bionics. But if Marcus wasn't updated then Sabastion would be really close to winning. I still think that Marcus would win though.

      Now that we are doing from this show... Spin VS Bree anybody?

        Loading editor
    • I think Bree would win, especially if she really has the invisibillity ability uhhh yeah Bree's faster then him too i think. Plus bionic rebellion pretty much confirmed that Tank, Sebastian, and Lexi are the only characters that surrpassed the mentors.

      I want to do Leo vs someone next, i don't want to say Spin, Sebastian, Bree, or Marcus so how about Leo vs Adam i guess.

        Loading editor
    • o_o

      ...

      uh... Wow... I would say Leo though because he would probably just throw those things at Adam and he could use the energy thing to throw Adam's lasers back maybe? I dunno but Leo probably...

      Lexi VS Sebastian... That would be fun to watch :p

        Loading editor
    • Agreed. Um, id say Sebastian becuase first he has all of Lexis main abilities aside from molecular manipluation and second he has almost all abilities i think. So hes pretty powerful.

      Just came to my mind Bob vs Spin.

        Loading editor
    • A battle that has been interesting me is Leo vs Adam it may have already been discussed but I think Leo would win Because Any Projectile attack Adam would throw at Leo would be absorbed think of it Projectiles require energy so therefore Leo can absorb it and throw it back, And also Leo would stand a fair chance in hand to hand because he is just as strong as Adam is Come to think of it he beat Tank who was indeed stronger than Adam, Tank could of just broke out of Leo's hold but he couldn't so Leo would win in a battle against Adam (Don't forget those laser spheres that he can toss)

        Loading editor
    • So who do you guys think would win Krane Vs Skylar from mighty med I think Skylar would win what do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Um, Krane would win against Skylar, even with her powers. Skylar may have had 24 superpowers, but Krane is a walking powerhouse.

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

      YOU WATCH MIANITE OMG


      Adam would probably win though.

        Loading editor
    • Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

      YOU WATCH MIANITE OMG


      Adam would probably win though.

      Yes... is that bad? Lol...

      Next pairing anyone?

      Douglas VS Chase? (Odd pairing)

        Loading editor
    • Chase probably

      S-1 vs. Sebastian?

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

      YOU WATCH MIANITE OMG


      Adam would probably win though.

      Yes... is that bad? Lol...

      Next pairing anyone?

      Douglas VS Chase? (Odd pairing)

      Hmm, probably Chase because of his bionics.


      (Btw I don't know anyone that watches Mianite except for me, so I thought it was really cool.)

        Loading editor
    • I'd probably say Chase, lol i'm like the only one. for the nexy i'd say Sebastian he seems like he may be stronger.

      Leo vs Victor Krane?

        Loading editor
    • Obviously Leo! jk Krane would win.

        Loading editor
    • Purple Kitteh wrote:
      Obviously Leo! jk Krane would win.

      I think Leo might be able to pull a win. I mean let's not forget that Leo took out Krane with one laser sphere.

        Loading editor
    • That laser just stunned him. Though I love Leo, he most likely won't be able to win because Krane has almost every bionic ability there is.

        Loading editor
    • Lexi vs Leo

        Loading editor
    • Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

      YOU WATCH MIANITE OMG

      Adam would probably win though.

      Yes... is that bad? Lol...

      Next pairing anyone?

      Douglas VS Chase? (Odd pairing)

      Hmm, probably Chase because of his bionics.


      (Btw I don't know anyone that watches Mianite except for me, so I thought it was really cool.)

      Well awesome! I'm not caught up on S2 yet. But I'm trying! plus i watch CptSparklez POV

      Leo because of his arm. but that would be a tough battle @Burnsy24!

      Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

      Sabastion VS Tank?

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Purple Kitteh wrote:
      LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      ..........

      lol ok i think that that Spin??? I have wanted to see it but i havn't seen Spliting Adam yet.

      What about Adam VS Dianite from Mianite. if you don't know who Dianite is then he is pretty much the Evil God of the realm of Mianite. i would love to see a battle between those two because Dianite can fly and shoot fireballs and do summen Withers. i personally think that Dianite would win but i don't know about you

      YOU WATCH MIANITE OMG

      Adam would probably win though.

      Yes... is that bad? Lol...
      Next pairing anyone?

      Douglas VS Chase? (Odd pairing)

      Hmm, probably Chase because of his bionics.


      (Btw I don't know anyone that watches Mianite except for me, so I thought it was really cool.)

      Well awesome! I'm not caught up on S2 yet. But I'm trying! plus i watch CptSparklez POV

      Leo because of his arm. but that would be a tough battle @Burnsy24!

      Sorry I haven't been on in a while.

      Sabastion VS Tank?

      I was thinking that Lexi andTank were both either S-2 and S-4 because the two of them and sabastion were the most powerful students 

        Loading editor
    • Rufusthegreat wrote:

      I was thinking that Lexi andTank were both either S-2 and S-4 because the two of them and sabastion were the most powerful students 

      It's possible, but I think they would have said if they were. Maybe Bionic Rebellion wasn't their last appearance, and they'll have a role to play later in Season 4.

        Loading editor
    • Chase vs. Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean.

        Loading editor
    • Andre132 wrote:
      Chase vs. Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean.

      Chase would win. If Jack Sparrow tries to shoot him Chase could use his force field. If Jack tries to fight him with his sword, Chase could take him out with his laser bow. 

        Loading editor
    • I dunno I haven't seen Pirates of the Carribean. Sorry!

      next pairing: Bree VS Marceline from Adventure Time. And since she is a vampire, let's just say it's night time.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Marceline. She has pyrokinesis and invisibility (just like Bree). Plus, she has rapid healing.

      Adam vs. Sulley from Monsters University.

        Loading editor
    • I'd like to say Adam but maybe Sulley, when Sebastian roared at Adam he got scared so i imagine he'd be scared if Sulley roared at him.

      The whole team vs The whole Regular Show park that learned death kwon do.

        Loading editor
    • I would like to say the team, but the whole regular show park does have more members.

      Bree vs. Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles.

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Bree because 1. She's smarter then him i believe, and well she can turn invisible and use her speed to out match his super strength.

      I actually want to see the Lab Rats vs Incredibles now.

      Violet (Incredibles.) vs Leo.

        Loading editor
    • I know Leo is my favourite character, but I have to go with Violet. She has a forcefield and invisibility.

      Leo vs. Mike from Monsters University?

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm, i think i'd have to go with Leo do to the simple fact that Leo has bionics and Mike doesn't. Then again Leo's never seen a monster before so he might freak out and throw ran laser sphere's or something. I hate choosing Leo sometimes because i feel like maybe my opinion may be a little biased.

      Are you familiar with Marvel comics? If so the whole team (Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo.) vs Galactus.

        Loading editor
    • Oof, I guess Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo because if the Fantastic Four managed to take on Galactus, I'm pretty sure the lab rats can.

      Sebastian vs. Woody from Toy Story?

        Loading editor
    • Sebastian, if he had his abilities he could easily just use his heat vision to melt/explode Woody. I just though of a few, hope you don't mind i just thought of three and didn't want to forget them.

      Chase vs Kirby

      Adam and Leo vs Broly( Dragon Ball Z)

      Adam and Leo vs Hulk

        Loading editor
    • 1. Kirby. He would just eat Chase.

      2. Broly. He is way too powerful.

      3. Hulk. Je smashes everything. Unless Leo fed Adam that cerial that he used in Death Spiral Smackdown.

      Marcus vs. Buzz from Toy Story (but not as a toy).

        Loading editor
    • I would say Marcus, if he has every ability that Douglas created he could just use all those to his advantage plus he has super smarts so i'm sure half way throught the fight Marcus could find away to defeat him.

      Bree vs invisible women.

        Loading editor
    • I have no idea who Invisible Woman is, but I'm gonna say Bree. Mainly because I think her only ability is to turn invisible, and Bree has her superspeed.

      Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo vs Bill Cipher

        Loading editor
    • Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo because Dipper, Mabel and Soos managed to defeat him apbut they don't have bionics.

      Spin vs. Lightning McQueen from Cars?

        Loading editor
    • I would say Lightning McQueen because i'm pretty sure a speeding car would kill a young bionic teen.

      You know the episode of spongebob where Spongebob,Squidward, Sand, Patrick, and Mr, Krab get's powers? Them vs The team. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, Spongebob and Patrick would most likely play around so probably the lab rats team.

      Bob vs. Mater from Cars (Mater with his spy equipment).

        Loading editor
    • Well their both idiots, i' say Mater would probably gain the uper hand.

      Leo vs Parelle universe Leo

        Loading editor
    • Parallel Leo. He has more bionics than the normal Leo.

      Krane vs. Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean.

        Loading editor
    • I've never seen Pirates of the Caribbean so i'll go with Krane.

      Chase vs Batman

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Batman. He could just use the Batmobile to run him over or something (I'm not a big fan of DC).

      S-1 vs. Agent P from Phineas and Ferb.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not a DC fan either, ummm i'd say Perry, because now that S-1 is no longer controlled by the triton app she may not know how to fight unlike agent P.

      Marcus vs Mario

        Loading editor
    • Marcus because when Mario throws a turtle at him he can just use his forcefield.

      Lexi vs. Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't seen that movie in years aha. I would say Lexi though, couldn't she use her molecular manipulation on his body?

      Adam vs Iron Fist (Ultimate Spider Man)

        Loading editor
    • I guess Adam could just blast Iron Fist with his blast wave.

      Tank vs. Fransesco from Cars?

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Tank, if the car was speeding at him Tank could just geo leap to the roof and punch a whole right through the car.

      Donald vs Douglas! 

        Loading editor
    • Donald. He could use one of his gadgets.

      Chase vs. Syndrome from the Incredibles.

        Loading editor
    • Chase because unlike Syndrome he actually has super powers and super smarts.

      Leo vs Aaron stone. (Aaron stone is an old shoow on disney xd)

        Loading editor
    • Leo.

      Leo v Miles Morales (The new ultimate Spider-Man)

        Loading editor
    • Can't Miles like turn invisible? I'm not fully sure about what he can do but eventhough Leo is my favorite, i think i'll get with Spider man because he's fully super powered where as Leo only has power in his arm from elbow down. I'm guessing you chose these two because of the pic of Tyrel as Miles morales.

      Otis vs Spin

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo.

      Leo v Miles Morales (The new ultimate Spider-Man)

      I think Leo would win.

        Loading editor
    • Leo Corp wrote:
      Can't Miles like turn invisible? I'm not fully sure about what he can do but eventhough Leo is my favorite, i think i'll get with Spider man because he's fully super powered where as Leo only has power in his arm from elbow down. I'm guessing you chose these two because of the pic of Tyrel as Miles morales.

      Otis vs Spin

      Definitely Otis.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Leo Corp wrote:
      Can't Miles like turn invisible? I'm not fully sure about what he can do but eventhough Leo is my favorite, i think i'll get with Spider man because he's fully super powered where as Leo only has power in his arm from elbow down. I'm guessing you chose these two because of the pic of Tyrel as Miles morales.

      Otis vs Spin

      Definitely Otis.

      Would you like to come up with a battle?

        Loading editor
    • Sure. Marcus vs. Sebastain before he unlocked new abilities.

        Loading editor
    • Marcus. Do I even need an explination?

      Krane vs. Sebastian (After unlocking his abilities)

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Krane, he has a lot more abilities then Sebastian and he wouldn't burn out.

        Loading editor
    • Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P

      Leo wouldn't even need to use his strength, he could just lick his hand, lol.

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P

      Judging by the fact that Leo took out Tank faster then Adam could, I'd go with Leo.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P
      Leo wouldn't even need to use his strength, he could just lick his hand, lol.

      Lol yeah, just like what Chase did in Leo vs Evil.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P
      Leo wouldn't even need to use his strength, he could just lick his hand, lol.

      Thats why I said "Using Bionic Arms" No tricks just strength.

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMatty wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P
      Leo wouldn't even need to use his strength, he could just lick his hand, lol.
      Thats why I said "Using Bionic Arms" No tricks just strength.

      Probably Adam. Leo could barely hold the helicopter in Mission Mania. Adam could pick that helicopter and throw it far away.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      SpiderMatty wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      SpiderMatty wrote:
      Leo vs Adam in an arm wrestle using bionic arms :P
      Leo wouldn't even need to use his strength, he could just lick his hand, lol.
      Thats why I said "Using Bionic Arms" No tricks just strength.
      Probably Adam. Leo could barely hold the helicopter in Mission Mania. Adam could pick that helicopter and throw it far away.

      Advarkbanana911... You got that idea from when Chase and Adam arm wrestling! I love that episode!!!

      Chase vs Wilford Warfstache, if you don't know the Warfstache one... you need to brush up on your Markiplier skills! http://markiplier.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page is a good wiki to find out about the Warfstache.

      To be honest... That would be one funny battle!

        Loading editor
    • Adam and Leo vs Tecton from Mighty med Who do you think will win?

        Loading editor
    • I dunno... I don't remember who Tecton is... sorry!

      Chase vs Wilford Warfstache. Markiplier wiki and try searching him up on here: http://markiplier.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

      This should work for you. goooodddd luuuccckkkkk (good luck!)

        Loading editor
    • StrategicMonkey wrote:
      Adam and Leo vs Tecton from Mighty med

      Who do you think will win?

      I'm gonna go with Adam and Leo.

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      I dunno... I don't remember who Tecton is... sorry!

      Chase vs Wilford Warfstache. Markiplier wiki and try searching him up on here: http://markiplier.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

      This should work for you. goooodddd luuuccckkkkk (good luck!)

      Chase mostly because, i don't know who that is.

      Leo vs Mr. Incredible 

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Incredible. I haven't seen the movie in a while but Mr. Incredible has had his powers a lot longer than Leo has and he's gotten pretty darn good with them.

      (I'm sorry... let the hate commence) Bree vs Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony. (I'm gonna regret that... aren't I?)

      I love MLP!

        Loading editor
    • I got one Bree and chase vs Rock lee from naruto

        Loading editor
    • dunno who that is. but I'll say Bree still because I might know who that is.

      Leo vs Spiderman

        Loading editor
    • Spiderman. He could just web Leo up.

      Marcus vs. a large Chinese Dragon.

        Loading editor
    • Lol A Chinese Dragon would just burn Marcus. Marcus would have like no chance...


      Adam vs Iron Man

        Loading editor
    • Leo could break out of the webs with his bionic strength or burn the webs with his laser spheres Id say Spiderman he is well trained and is extremely agile and not to mention he is a expert at hand to hand leo wouldn't stand a chance

        Loading editor
    • Spider-Man would probably win in Leo vs Spider-Man

      I think Iron Man could easily beat Adam.

        Loading editor
    • Flash vs Bree?

        Loading editor
    • StrategicMonkey wrote:
      Flash vs Bree?

      Flash

        Loading editor
    • How about this,Chase Vs Magneto?

        Loading editor
    • Chase because he would just dodge


      Leo Vs. Emmit the master builder

        Loading editor
    • Leo is awsome wrote:
      Chase because he would just dodge


      Leo Vs. Emmit the master builder

      Emmit. 

      Also Magneto would win that fight.

        Loading editor
    • HOW Emmit The Master Builder He Is Just A lEGO TOY LOL

        Loading editor
    • And Hey Could Suck The Life Force Out Of Emmit And throw him to mexico

        Loading editor
    • Umm ok. Leo Vs Iron Man. I think it would be Leo.

        Loading editor
    • BiggerOnTheInside wrote:
      Umm ok. Leo Vs Iron Man. I think it would be Leo.

      Iron Man

        Loading editor
    • Hank from thundermans Vs. Adam

        Loading editor
    • Aj732 wrote:
      Hank from thundermans Vs. Adam

      Adam could punch Hank and probably just give him a cramp, but if that doesn't work...

      EYE LAZERS!!!!!

      What about The Ender Dragon from Minecraft VS Chase?

        Loading editor
    • well hank is REALLY strong, I'm sure if he went against Adam, He would win. and, Chase would win. 

        Loading editor
    • Slenderman VS Sebastian(when he had his bionics)

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Skylar... if i'm correct she is pretty darn good with her abilities when she has them

      Adam VS Max from Wizards of Waverly place. I mean before Max lost all of his wizard powers.

      that would be a close battle because well, the two are dumb. and since i took Max back in time, let's take Adam back to when he didn't have blast wave. 0_0 the tables are turned now.

      Skylar Storm lost her powers remember? She got them back in There's a Storm Coming but turned evil, and then lost them in Storm's End.

        Loading editor
    •  

      Slenderman would win. Chase and Leo Vs Iron Man and Hulk? 2 on 2.

        Loading editor
    • wait no. what about Leo Vs Steve from Minecraft with a diamond sword and diamond armor?

        Loading editor
    • Chase Davenport Vs. Jack Brewer

      I am not going to be looking at this thread anymore.

        Loading editor
    • AnimalJamCutie wrote:
      Chase Davenport Vs. Jack Brewer

      I am not going to be looking at this thread anymore.

      Probably Chase because as Jack will kick him, he could just use his molecularkinesis.

      S-1 vs. Violet from the Incredibles.

        Loading editor
    • Andre132 wrote:
      AnimalJamCutie wrote:
      Chase Davenport Vs. Jack Brewer

      I am not going to be looking at this thread anymore.

      Probably Chase because as Jack will kick him, he could just use his molecularkinesis.

      S-1 vs. Violet from the Incredibles.

      S-1, she has more abilties. 

        Loading editor
    • Adam vs. Darth Vader. 

        Loading editor
    • Leo is awsome wrote:
      Adam vs. Darth Vader. 

      Probably Adam.

        Loading editor
    • Leo is awsome wrote: Adam vs. Darth Vader. 

      I don't know anything about Star Wars. So I'm gonna go with Adam. I think Chase would be more likely to battle him though. Since his abilities are more like Darth Vader then Adam

        Loading editor
    • Definatly Adam. Adam, Bree and Chase Vs The Ender Dragon. 3 vs 1.

        Loading editor
    • BiggerOnTheInside wrote:
      Definatly Adam. Adam, Bree and Chase Vs The Ender Dragon. 3 vs 1.

      ...

      FINALLY!!!

      I would have to say if it was 3 vs 1 than it would be the three of them. Chase would probably disable the crystals, Bree could avoid the Ender Dragon's attack where it comes to the ground (can't think of the term), and Adam could shoot his lazers at it. But if it was only one of the three the Ender Dragon would win...

      I AM SO HAPPY YOU CHOSE THAT!!!

      Okay next is Chase vs Lucy from Fairy Tail (Anime)

        Loading editor
    • Chase. I think his Override App can control anyone, like Krane's Triton App. If not, Chase could hit her with a laser bo-staff. I've never seen Fairy Tail (or Tale I dunno) so I think Lucy isn't superhuman, I think she's... she's POWERLESS!!! Sorry, just kiddin'!

        Loading editor
    • The team vs. voldamort from harry potter

        Loading editor
    • BiggerOnTheInside wrote:
      Chase. I think his Override App can control anyone, like Krane's Triton App. If not, Chase could hit her with a laser bo-staff. I've never seen Fairy Tail (or Tale I dunno) so I think Lucy isn't superhuman, I think she's... she's POWERLESS!!! Sorry, just kiddin'!

      Tail is correct. And she isn't superhuman, she can only summon Celestial Spirits. But your point is very valid.

      I don't know much about voldamort...

      Adam vs Natsu (from Fairy Tail, again... he has fire abilities)

        Loading editor
    • Natsu, probably.

      And I don't think Chase can control anyone with is overrideapp, since he's only controlled Adam, Bree, and some of the bionic solidiers.

        Loading editor
    • yeah, I guess so.

      (I love Fairy Tail)

      Bree vs Gray (Gray has Ice powers)

        Loading editor
    • Most likely Gray.

      Chase vs. The Doctor

        Loading editor
    • Probably Chase...

      Adam VS Death the Kid and his twin pistols (Soul Eater)

        Loading editor
    • Lol, I need to watch more anime so that I know how to respond to these! XF

        Loading editor
    • LOL

      Fairy Tail and Soul Eater. They are so awesome!!!

      Hey you should get on the chat if you're still on!

        Loading editor
    • I'm SO late. Sorry about that. Are you still trying to go to chat? Or is it to late?

        Loading editor
    • It's too late :(

      I'll try to get on later today though, so I'll get on the chat. See ya then!

        Loading editor
    • LabRatsLover9 wrote:
      Probably Chase...

      Adam VS Death the Kid and his twin pistols (Soul Eater)

      Adam would win probably. I haven't seen Soul Eater yet.

      Bree and Chase Vs The Ninja/Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. 

        Loading editor
    • Bree and Chase. They've bionics, and Randy is just a ninja. Plus two against one. Simple math. XD

      Marcus from Lab Rats v. the Doctor from Doctor Who

        Loading editor
    • Probably the doctor. He beats ALL of his enemies.

      The team vs. Weeping angels from doctor who.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mean to double post, but I have to! XD Great choice, by the way! I am assuming Leo is left out. 

      I don't think Adam can break the Weeping Angels, though after writing this, I remember that in one episode, we see an angel mangled from being tortured repeatedly, so I may be wrong. He also has laser eyes, so that's a real deal breaker for him, along with his Blast Wave and Plasma Grenades. Chase has molecularkinesis, but its effectiveness varies depending on the size and weight of the object, and if there is any resistance. (Got that from the Wikia page) He can also levitate, though I'd imagine that is has the same limitations, so those abilities have little use. Bree can make a Sonic Cyclone, though in the process it'd be pretty much impossible to keep your eyes on the Weeping Angel. I don't know what invisibility would do for her, but it's still an advantage.

      So as you can see, it's a pretty close match, but I think the Lab Rats would win because of their many eyes to keep a watch on them and Adam's super abilities. 

      Bree from Lab Rats v. Spike from Lab Rats

        Loading editor
    • Probably Spike.

      I've been in this thread for a while, but I don't think I've ever actually done one, so... uh... Spin from Lab Rats vs. Bob from Lab Rats. That's the best I could come up with right now.

        Loading editor
    • Spin because he just been all over Bob. Oliver's mother with octorian powers or Adam Bree Chase Leo and S-1

        Loading editor
    • Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo and S-1 would destroy her!

        Loading editor
    • adam vs a truck

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      adam vs a truck

      Uh, Adam.

      What about The Team vs. Percy Jackson?

        Loading editor
    • Aj732 wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:
      adam vs a truck
      Uh, Adam.

      What about The Team vs. Percy Jackson?

      Omg, someone who likes PJ, best comment ever!! But Percy would probably win, so offense. Especially since he doesn't just control water, but all liquids, and he excels in combat. Chase and him would be a good duel though because Percy isn't what you'd call, Intelligent. Ok, I'm so off topic, never mind me.....I know this is REALLY late too.

        Loading editor
    • Foreverfangirl wrote:
      Aj732 wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:
      adam vs a truck
      Uh, Adam.

      What about The Team vs. Percy Jackson?

      Omg, someone who likes PJ, best comment ever!! But Percy would probably win, so offense. Especially since he doesn't just control water, but all liquids, and he excels in combat. Chase and him would be a good duel though because Percy isn't what you'd call, Intelligent. Ok, I'm so off topic, never mind me.....I know this is REALLY late too.

      Riptide wouldnt work on them, though. plus Adam can breath underwater.

        Loading editor
    • Still, Adam can not control water, so a fight under water would be useless. Plus, Percy doesn't just need riptide, assuming that he's been at CHB long enough, they probably would have trained him in hand to hand combat too. The only people he'd really have trouble with is Bree and Chase, since Chase could outsmart him, and Bree could just run circles around him.

        Loading editor
    • So maybe I'm a little biased toward Percy.....

        Loading editor
    • Maybe. I'm a Percy Jackson fan too, but I'd have to say the Team. I mean, it's not even a question in my head! The Team would probably completely obliterate him. Again, I do love Percy Jackson, that's just how I thiknk it would play out. [I really have no idea for a great match, so... um, Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar from Mighty Med (Kaz and Oliver with powers, Skylar without) vs. a glitching Adam, regular Bree, glitching Chase, and regular Leo (from Lab Rats, duh ;))]

        Loading editor
    • I was thinking the team vs. The seven(PJ) but realized if that happened, the team wouldn't stand a chance against Piper's charmspeak.

        Loading editor
    • I totally didn't think of that! Although it might not work on Bree…

        Loading editor
    • why wouldnt it work on bree?

        Loading editor
    • Knowing donald, if the team knew enough about the seven, he and/or douglas would create some sort of gadget that reverses pipers charmspeak or something.

        Loading editor
    • Leo (Lab Rats) vs. Skylar Storm (Mighty Med)

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMan181 wrote:
      Leo (Lab Rats) vs. Skylar Storm (Mighty Med)

      why would that happen? but skyler.

        Loading editor
    • Skylar doesn't even have powers. I vote Leo.

        Loading editor
    • SpiderMan181 wrote:
      Skylar doesn't even have powers. I vote Leo.

      Well, She's beat plenty of villans with powers similar to Leo's plus more, all without her powers.

        Loading editor
    • I guess... but that was all with help!

      Like with Experion and Sonic Scream! (I think that's his name.)

        Loading editor
    • It was Sonic Shriek, actually. But I feel like it would be a pretty even match… Skylar is really awesome, and Leo's gotten better with his bionics… but I'm biased, so Leo XD

        Loading editor
    • See! At least SOMEONE agrees with me! Now we're talkin!

        Loading editor
    • Great minds think alike :)

        Loading editor
    • Very true ;)

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • Aj732 wrote:
      Knowing donald, if the team knew enough about the seven, he and/or douglas would create some sort of gadget that reverses pipers charmspeak or something.

      Since its in genetics, the only way to figure out how to reverse her charmspeak is to experiment on her. Plus if that did happen, they still have Hazel, who can control the mist.

        Loading editor
    • Leo is awsome wrote:
      Adam vs. Darth Vader. 

      Not even a competition. Vader has the force on his side? Adam doesn't stand a chance. All the lab rats combined wouldn't stand a chance. And I don't care that I'm late.

        Loading editor
    • Lets start this back up, Principle parry vs Captain america



      PS. Perry Is stronger than the commando app.

        Loading editor
    • Xa321 wrote:
      chase dought


      For sure.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.