FANDOM


  • Ever since Leo got even with her in Rise of the Secret Soldiers, I can only hope that she survived with the other soldiers. To think, she was the very first one created. Anyone else think that she should have an awesome comeback?

      Loading editor
    • She will come back, you can see it on her Instagram ;)

        Loading editor
    • She's the female counterpart version of Marcus

        Loading editor
    • But still, what if she's like Sebastian, finds out about the battle, and avenges Victor Krane's defeat? She was controlled by the triton app too

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:
      But still, what if she's like Sebastian, finds out about the battle, and avenges Victor Krane's defeat? She was controlled by the triton app too

      True, but I doubt Sebastian knows where she is now. Plus, as long as she doesn't know the truth, she should still be siding with the team.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, you're acting very inconsiderate. She deserves a chance at a real life. And she deserves to know the truth. It's better you just explain to her what happened than if it slips out by accident. If you explain it to her well, she'll understand. Krane wasted her life. She's never lived for real, she was always under his control. She never got a real name. If they accidentally mention it sometime it won't be pretty.

        Loading editor
    • For all we know, she could infiltrate the bionic island, break Sebastian out of prison, and kidnap the Davenports.

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:
      For all we know, she could infiltrate the bionic island, break Sebastian out of prison, and kidnap the Davenports.

      For all we know, she could also become a good friend to them and a good girlfriend to Chase, and she could become a hero. Even if she does all that, she deserves a real life. We all deserve to live with free will. If she turns out to be evil, they'll deal with it. But as long as she got a chance. And no, it's not a second chance. She never got a first chance. She was always under the control of a madman. She never got to do anything for real. And remember that song from the movie she was in? "I don't want nothing 'less it's something real."

        Loading editor
    • Well one thing is still unclear--was she under the triton app the whole time, like all the other soldiers were? She acted like she was independent during You Posted What? Krane could've raised her like Donald did with Adam, Bree and Chase, while all the others were kept in stasis.

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:
      Well one thing is still unclear--was she under the triton app the whole time, like all the other soldiers were? She acted like she was independent during You Posted What? Krane could've raised her like Donald did with Adam, Bree and Chase, while all the others were kept in stasis.

      Her eyes were glowing green, which meant she was under the Triton App. Do you really think a teenage girl would waste her time working for Krane? She'd be going to school, making friends and having crushes. She'd be very similar to Bree, especially in the first two seasons, if she wasn't being controlled.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Torresp wrote:
      For all we know, she could infiltrate the bionic island, break Sebastian out of prison, and kidnap the Davenports.
      For all we know, she could also become a good friend to them and a good girlfriend to Chase, and she could become a hero. Even if she does all that, she deserves a real life. We all deserve to live with free will. If she turns out to be evil, they'll deal with it. But as long as she got a chance. And no, it's not a second chance. She never got a first chance. She was always under the control of a madman. She never got to do anything for real. And remember that song from the movie she was in? "I don't want nothing 'less it's something real."

      It's kinda funny, in "How to Build a Better Boy", she is shown as an enemy of Kelli Berglund's character, and the movie she was in centers on a lab experiment that became Mae's boyfriend.  In Lab Rats, she IS a lab experiment, and she is also an enemy to Kelli Berglund's character. Am I the only one who's aware of that connection?

        Loading editor
    • Make Ashley Argota a series regular for Lab Rats!

        Loading editor
    • Kooljames94 wrote:
      Make Ashley Argota a series regular for Lab Rats!

      Yeah, just like Douglas!

        Loading editor
    • Kooljames94 wrote:
      Make Ashley Argota a series regular for Lab Rats!

      Yes!

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Torresp wrote:
      For all we know, she could infiltrate the bionic island, break Sebastian out of prison, and kidnap the Davenports.
      For all we know, she could also become a good friend to them and a good girlfriend to Chase, and she could become a hero. Even if she does all that, she deserves a real life. We all deserve to live with free will. If she turns out to be evil, they'll deal with it. But as long as she got a chance. And no, it's not a second chance. She never got a first chance. She was always under the control of a madman. She never got to do anything for real. And remember that song from the movie she was in? "I don't want nothing 'less it's something real."
      It's kinda funny, in "How to Build a Better Boy", she is shown as an enemy of Kelli Berglund's character, and the movie she was in centers on a lab experiment that became Mae's boyfriend.  In Lab Rats, she IS a lab experiment, and she is also an enemy to Kelli Berglund's character. Am I the only one who's aware of that connection?

      Yeah, exactly! Kelli even mentioned that in an interview last summer.

        Loading editor
    • what would S-1's relationship with Leo be like? S-1 is actually Leo's archenemy, replacing Marcus

        Loading editor
    • Kooljames94 wrote:
      what would S-1's relationship with Leo be like? S-1 is actually Leo's archenemy, replacing Marcus

      Well, she was under the Triton App. She won't remember wanting to kill Leo and Leo will forgive her since it wasn't her fault. I think they'll actually become good friends, and maybe even develop romantic feelings for each other. It's possible, but she'll probably be Chase's girlfriend.

        Loading editor
    • S-1 can't be Leo's girlfriend because Janelle is Leo's girlfriend

        Loading editor
    • Kooljames94 wrote:
      S-1 can't be Leo's girlfriend because Janelle is Leo's girlfriend

      True. I kinda forgot about that for a second. But it would create drama!

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:

      Kooljames94 wrote:
      S-1 can't be Leo's girlfriend because Janelle is Leo's girlfriend

      True. I kinda forgot about that for a second. But it would create drama!

      yep

        Loading editor
    • Actually, Janelle said in Adam Steps Up that she isn't Leo's girlfriend. I think if someone else develops an interest in Leo, he'll go for it. No use waiting for Janelle to finally want to go out with him. Plus, Janelle lives in Mission Creek and Leo lives at the bionic academy.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Actually, Janelle said in Adam Steps Up that she isn't Leo's girlfriend. I think if someone else develops an interest in Leo, he'll go for it. No use waiting for Janelle to finally want to go out with him. Plus, Janelle lives in Mission Creek and Leo lives at the bionic academy.

      Plus, she's not comfortable with Leo that much since he has bionics. I think Leo's better off having a bionic girlfriend (may not be S-1 though).

        Loading editor
    • Regularman25 wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Actually, Janelle said in Adam Steps Up that she isn't Leo's girlfriend. I think if someone else develops an interest in Leo, he'll go for it. No use waiting for Janelle to finally want to go out with him. Plus, Janelle lives in Mission Creek and Leo lives at the bionic academy.
      Plus, she's not comfortable with Leo that much since he has bionics. I think Leo's better off having a bionic girlfriend (may not be S-1 though).

      Agreed. I'd love it if they could be together, but if they're just good friends I'd be okay with that. A bionic girlfriend would probably be better for him.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Guys, you're acting a little sadistic. She deserves a chance at a real life. And she deserves to know the truth. It's better you just explain to her what happened than if it slips out by accident. If you explain it to her well, she'll understand. Krane wasted her life. She's never lived for real, she was always under his control. She never got a real name. If they accidentally mention it sometime it won't be pretty.

      I hate to call you out on this one, but it needs to be said. I'm sorry I have to point this out, but you used the word sadistic out of context. The definition: "deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humilation on others." I think more appropriate terms would be insensitive or inconsiderate. Yeah, I'm a definition-obsessed, grammar-picky geek.

        Loading editor
    • Breeze13 wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Guys, you're acting a little sadistic. She deserves a chance at a real life. And she deserves to know the truth. It's better you just explain to her what happened than if it slips out by accident. If you explain it to her well, she'll understand. Krane wasted her life. She's never lived for real, she was always under his control. She never got a real name. If they accidentally mention it sometime it won't be pretty.
      I hate to call you out on this one, but it needs to be said. I'm sorry I have to point this out, but you used the word sadistic out of context. The definition: "deriving pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering, or humilation on others." I think more appropriate terms would be insensitive or inconsiderate. Yeah, I'm a definition-obsessed, grammar-picky geek.

      Um... okay. I guess I'll change it. lol

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote: Actually, Janelle said in Adam Steps Up that she isn't Leo's girlfriend. I think if someone else develops an interest in Leo, he'll go for it. No use waiting for Janelle to finally want to go out with him. Plus, Janelle lives in Mission Creek and Leo lives at the bionic academy.

      technically they are still in Mission Creek

        Loading editor
    • Kooljames94 wrote:

      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote: Actually, Janelle said in Adam Steps Up that she isn't Leo's girlfriend. I think if someone else develops an interest in Leo, he'll go for it. No use waiting for Janelle to finally want to go out with him. Plus, Janelle lives in Mission Creek and Leo lives at the bionic academy.

      technically they are still in Mission Creek

      They still have their house and their lab in Mission Creek and they can get there in under a minute with the Hydraloop, but their current home is the academy.

        Loading editor
    • why don't Adam, Bree, and Chase live at their Mission Creek home anymore?

        Loading editor
    • Well back on topic, what if S-1 also has a contingency program in her chip just like Otis did? Even though Krane is gone, Otis was still influenced by him. I'm starting to wonder if Krane also did the same and programmed S-1's chip with the directive to destroy the lab rats, so that even though Krane is killed, S-1 can still carry out her objective.

        Loading editor
    • Torresp wrote:
      Well back on topic, what if S-1 also has a contingency program in her chip just like Otis did? Even though Krane is gone, Otis was still influenced by him. I'm starting to wonder if Krane also did the same and programmed S-1's chip with the directive to destroy the lab rats, so that even though Krane is killed, S-1 can still carry out her objective.

      Krane's goal wasn't to kill the lab rats. Basically, he wanted to rule the world, and if he's dead, he can't. I don't think he'd actually care what happens after he's killed.

        Loading editor
    • Well, that would be the smart thing to do. There's a chance for your theory, that is, unless he was too prideful to prepare for revenge. I think that may be the case, considering he told his soldiers to stand back so he could take out Adam, Bree, and Chase for himself. That's just not logical. They already proved themselves to be worthy opponents, so why else would he take that risk? Only someone blinded by pride would do that. If he had such pride, why would he make a backup plan?

        Loading editor
    • Breeze13 wrote:
      Well, that would be the smart thing to do. There's a chance for your theory, that is, unless he was too prideful to prepare for revenge. I think that may be the case, considering he told his soldiers to stand back so he could take out Adam, Bree, and Chase for himself. That's just not logical. They already proved themselves to be worthy opponents, so why else would he take that risk? Only someone blinded by pride would do that. If he had such pride, why would he make a backup plan?

      True that.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Torresp wrote:
      Well back on topic, what if S-1 also has a contingency program in her chip just like Otis did? Even though Krane is gone, Otis was still influenced by him. I'm starting to wonder if Krane also did the same and programmed S-1's chip with the directive to destroy the lab rats, so that even though Krane is killed, S-1 can still carry out her objective.
      Krane's goal wasn't to kill the lab rats. Basically, he wanted to rule the world, and if he's dead, he can't. I don't think he'd actually care what happens after he's killed.

      Well, he already caused Otis to take Douglas out for revenge. Even if Krane couldn't rule the world, I'm certain that he'd want to make them pay for all they've done. Look at what he did to Douglas. He really wasn't a threat, but he did betray Krane. He used Otis to take Douglas out as revenge. I belive he would happily take them out in the process or at least plann on it later. He seems like the type to do things like that. However, you are correct; it was never his main objective.

        Loading editor
    • Breeze13 wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Torresp wrote:
      Well back on topic, what if S-1 also has a contingency program in her chip just like Otis did? Even though Krane is gone, Otis was still influenced by him. I'm starting to wonder if Krane also did the same and programmed S-1's chip with the directive to destroy the lab rats, so that even though Krane is killed, S-1 can still carry out her objective.
      Krane's goal wasn't to kill the lab rats. Basically, he wanted to rule the world, and if he's dead, he can't. I don't think he'd actually care what happens after he's killed.
      Well, he already caused Otis to take Douglas out for revenge. Even if Krane couldn't rule the world, I'm certain that he'd want to make them pay for all they've done. Look at what he did to Douglas. He really wasn't a threat, but he did betray Krane. He used Otis to take Douglas out as revenge. I belive he would happily take them out in the process or at least plann on it later. He seems like the type to do things like that.

      I think he gave Otis that mission during or right after Taken. Otis couldn't get to Douglas since he was living in the Davenport mansion. If they hadn't taken Douglas in to live with them, Otis would have hunted him down on the street and eliminated him.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just going to stop quoting, it's getting too long! He almost certainly did that after Taken (it would have to be after, since he thought he killed Douglas in the beginning, but was surprised at the end). That would also explain why Douglas survived on the streets until Which Father Knows Best? Krane would've needed time to get Otis' objective set up.

        Loading editor
    • Breeze13 wrote:
      I'm just going to stop quoting, it's getting too long! He almost certainly did that after Taken (it would have to be after, since he thought he killed Douglas in the beginning, but was surprised at the end). That would also explain why Douglas survived on the streets until Which Father Knows Best? Krane would've needed time to get Otis' objective set up.

      Yeah, I forgot about that. It's quite a coincidence that Adam found Otis, isn't it! Or maybe it's not a coincidence... dun dun dun! Maybe Otis recognized him as a Davenport and came to him.

        Loading editor
    • Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:

      Breeze13 wrote:
      Aardvarkbanana911 wrote:
      Torresp wrote:
      Well back on topic, what if S-1 also has a contingency program in her chip just like Otis did? Even though Krane is gone, Otis was still influenced by him. I'm starting to wonder if Krane also did the same and programmed S-1's chip with the directive to destroy the lab rats, so that even though Krane is killed, S-1 can still carry out her objective.
      Krane's goal wasn't to kill the lab rats. Basically, he wanted to rule the world, and if he's dead, he can't. I don't think he'd actually care what happens after he's killed.
      Well, he already caused Otis to take Douglas out for revenge. Even if Krane couldn't rule the world, I'm certain that he'd want to make them pay for all they've done. Look at what he did to Douglas. He really wasn't a threat, but he did betray Krane. He used Otis to take Douglas out as revenge. I belive he would happily take them out in the process or at least plann on it later. He seems like the type to do things like that.

      I think he gave Otis that mission during or right after Taken. Otis couldn't get to Douglas since he was living in the Davenport mansion. If they hadn't taken Douglas in to live with them, Otis would have hunted him down on the street and eliminated him.

      Hello, Otis is a dog, he can sniff out Douglas no matter where he is. Douglas was still in for trouble regardless, and that means that even if Krane is gone, Otis could still continue his mission. This a perfect example of a backup plan that works even if the villain's plot to take over the world has failed. What I'm saying is what if Krane put a directive in S-1 as well? In case he dies, she'd still have her mission regardless. Why S-1? Because she's the best among his soldiers.

      Plus, why didn't Krane just program his bionic soldiers like he did with Otis? That way if he's dead, his soldiers will still be influenced by him and can still finish what Krane started by destroying his enemies. When Krane was defeated, the Triton App was disabled, and his soldiers can't function.

        Loading editor
    • Breeze13 wrote:
      Well, that would be the smart thing to do. There's a chance for your theory, that is, unless he was too prideful to prepare for revenge. I think that may be the case, considering he told his soldiers to stand back so he could take out Adam, Bree, and Chase for himself. That's just not logical. They already proved themselves to be worthy opponents, so why else would he take that risk? Only someone blinded by pride would do that. If he had such pride, why would he make a backup plan?

      I think this explains my reasoning. That's why I repeat it. I'm not saying your theory is incorrect, I'm just expressing my opinion right here.

        Loading editor
    • Or alternatively, why couldn't Krane just install a triton app on Otis? Then Krane could just give the order and Otis would find Douglas sooner. Krane also could have put senses recording as a bionic ability for Otis so that if Otis records the Lab Rats and Chase scans the perimeter, it would look less suspicious if Chase picks up an animal. Then again, if Douglas found him and sees his eyes are green, it would give Otis away.

        Loading editor
    • Krane obviously wasn't very smart. When he let S-1 crush Leo's arm and just left him there, he should have known Douglas would repair it with bionics. And if he thought he'd actually killed Douglas and Perry by electrocuting them, he must be really stupid. And he was an idiot for what he did in Rise of the Secret Soldiers which lead to his apparent death.

        Loading editor
    • Also, the guy was busy with his bionic soldiers. It would be easier to give Otis an objective and let him go do it himself. Otis almost killed Douglas with the three abilities he had, he really didn't need more. He could've done the job with only one. Besides, it must take a long time to add a new ability to a chip that likely didn't have more hidden (which Douglas would've known about). Oh yeah, Krane has definitely proven to be a fool!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.