|“||Getting my freedom.||”|
When Bree is accepted for a high school semester abroad program and Davenport won't let her go, she destroys her chip, forsaking her bionic abilities. Meanwhile, Leo gives his mother a pill which transports Eddy off the wall and into Tasha's body, giving Eddy full control of Tasha's body.
Bree Davenport is accepted for a semester abroad program in Australia, but when Davenport learns about it, he refuses to let her go, saying since she's bionic, she's part of a team. When Davenport again refuses to let her go to a concert with her friends in favor of bionic chip maintenance, she decides she's had enough and destroys the chip, much to Adam, Chase, and Davenport's horror. At first, Bree relishes her new freedom, and even begins bragging to a disgruntled Leo. During a mission, Bree feels helpless as Adam and Chase are gone for hours, and Chase reveals that they barely made it out alive, and because Bree is no longer bionic that the mission took twice as long. Bree realizes she was selfish and apologizes to her brothers, ready to become bionic again, but Davenport sadly tells her that since Douglas built the chips, he isn't sure if Bree will ever be bionic again. Meanwhile, Tasha is sick, so Leo decides to use his new pill invention on her to see if the software can diagnose what the problem is, but when he took some of the software from Eddy, he didn't remove it properly, and Eddy is stuck in Tasha's body. Eddy spends the day dressing her horribly and getting her kicked out of every spot in town. Davenport finally uses his nasal vacuum on Eddy, and the pill comes out. However, Eddy reveals he did a news report as Tasha, and much to her shock, he made her look like a complete buffoon.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is the first episode with Bree's name in the title.
- Which Father Knows Best? is a continuation of this episode.
- Bree destroys her chip and loses her bionic abilities in this episode.
- This is the first time Bree's bionic chip gets destroyed or ruined, with the second time being when Giselle Vickers melted her and the rest of the bionic people's (except for Daniel) chips in The Vanishing.
- This marks the second time Bree put the other Lab Rats' lives in danger. The first was Quarantined.
- This is the second time when someone on the team has quit the team, the first being Adam in Bro Down.
- This is the second time Adam, Chase and Donald went alone on a mission, the first was Quarantined.
- Adam tries to unlock geo-leaping as a hidden ability. He is not successful.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Rise of the Secret Soldiers.
- Eddy might have cured Tasha while possessing her.
- Panic Inferno may be a reference to the band-turned-one-man-band Panic! At the Disco.
|“||Chase: Mmm, I hate to be a wet blanket...
Leo: No, you don't.
— Chase and Leo
|“||People who get the rock and roll thing don't say "I get the rock and roll thing".||”|
— Chase to Donald
|“||Wow! Who needs doctors when they got a sixteen-year-old crackpot with a magic pill?||”|
— Eddy about Leo
|For the image gallery of Three Minus Bree see Three Minus Bree/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Three Minus Bree, click here.
Three Minus Bree!
Code Name: ThreeMinusBree