|“||These are awesome! It's just like TV except without commercials or my mom telling me to put on pants.||”|
Leo and Chase use Davenport's "Davenglasses" to get back at Trent on the day before a big test, making him fail the test. Meanwhile, after Bree's hair is burned by Adam, she is exposed to a hair growth cream and has disastrous results.
Trent asks for help on his test from Chase and Leo, and they decide it's a good chance to get back at him for picking on them. They program the Davenglasses (tutorial eyeglasses) with fake information, and Trent fails the test. Perry tells them that Trent would have graduated if he passed the test, and they convince her to let him take it again. They help him study for real this time, using Leo getting hurt as a reward for correct answers.
Meanwhile, Bree wants to look good in her yearbook photo so she goes to the hair salon. Adam accidentally burns off half of her hair with his laser vision, so they ask Donald to fix it. But Adam puts too much hair growth cream on Bree and things turn out disastrous. At the end of the episode, however, Bree's hair returns to normal.
- This is the sixth episode to have a character's name in the title. The first 5 being Leo's Jam, Air Leo, Spike's Got Talent, Leo vs. Evil, and Adam Up.
- In this episode, it is mentioned that Bree was being teased by the junior class, so she may currently be a junior.
- In this episode, Trent graduates and gets hired by Principal Perry to work as the new gym teacher.
- Trent may only take Physics 101, Football, and Gym.
- It is revealed that Principal Perry's wallpaper of her house is parking tickets.
- The Daven-glasses bears a resemblance to the real life Google Glasses.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Left Behind.
- This is the first episode to air in 2014.
- This is the first and only appearance of Donald's Daven-Glasses
- It is revealed that Trent is good at drawing.
- When Leo and Chase try to escape Trent by running upstairs Principal Perry calls them Smokey and Bandit a reference to the 1977 movie Smokey and the Bandit.
- When Adam is destroying pieces of toast with his heat vision, a reflection of one of the toasters shows the living room/kitchen set from across the room
|For the image gallery of Trent Gets Schooled see Trent Gets Schooled/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Trent Gets Schooled, click here.
Trent Gets Schooled!