|“||These are awesome! It's just like TV except without commercials or my mom telling me to put on pants.||”|
— Trent trying out the tutorial eyeglasses
Trent asks for help on his test from Chase and Leo, and they decide it's a good chance to get back at him for picking on them. They program the Davenglasses with fake information, and Trent fails the test. Perry tells them that Trent would have graduated if he passed the test, and they convince her to let him take it again. They help him study for real this time, using Leo getting hurt as a reward for correct answers. Meanwhile, Bree wants to look good in her yearbook photo so she goes to the hair salon. Adam accidentally burns off half of her hair with his laser vision, they ask Donald to fix it. Adam puts too much hair growth cream on Bree and things turn out disastrous.
- In this episode, Bree's vocal manipulation made another appearance, although this may be false as no other character in the show has the voice she manipulated.
- In this episode, it is mentioned that Bree was being teased by the junior class, so she may currently be a junior.
- In this episode, Trent graduates and gets hired by Principal Perry to work as the new gym teacher.
- Trent only takes Physics 101, Football, and Gym.
- It is revealed that Principal Perry's wallpaper of her house is parking tickets.
- The Daven-glasses bears a resemblance to the real life Google Glasses.
- The events of this episode were mentioned in Left Behind.
- This is the first episode to air in 2014.
|“||In a world overtaken by warm bread, one man must take on baked goods alone. Adam Davenport is - The Toastmaster.||”|
— Adam talking about himself
|“||Wait, are you screaming 'cause WE screamed or because you saw how ugly you looked?||”|
— Adam to Bree
|“||Bree: I can not get my yearbook picture taken looking like this.
Donald: Well, if you do, I want an 8x10, two coffee mugs and a mouse pad.
— Bree and Donald
|“||Principal Perry: Trent passed and finally graduated. He's no longer a student at Mission Creek High.
Leo and Chase: Yes!
Leo: He's society's problem now!
— Perry, Leo, and Chase talking about Trent
|For the image gallery of Trent Gets Schooled see Trent Gets Schooled/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Trent Gets Schooled, click here.