|“||Oh look, a dummy driving a dummy.||”|
When Adam gets his driver's license, Davenport sets out to buy him a new, safe starter vehicle. But when he's left on his own, Adam closes a deal for a monster truck instead. Meanwhile, Tasha runs against Principal Perry for PTA president.
Adam gets his driver's license. Davenport takes Adam to get a car, but Davenport has to leave early and Adam gets a giant monster truck instead of the intended car. Davenport is about to take back the truck, but he and Adam decide to keep it and take joyrides on weekends.
Meanwhile, Leo is bragging to Bree and Chase that he was invited to a party, but when Tasha runs for PTA president and embarrasses him, he worries he will be uninvited, so Bree uses her voice manipulation powers to make Tasha seem like she is making fun of Principal Perry, and Perry then decides to run against Tasha. Tasha ends up losing because during her speech, Adam and Donald crash the truck into the school, and Perry wins.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Stuart Nixon as Car Salesman
- This is the second time Taylor Swift was mentioned, with the first time being inCrush, Chop and Burn.
- This is the second car-related episode.
- This is the first and only episode where Adam takes a driving test.
- This is also the first and only episode where Adam drives a car all by himself.
- Adam explains to Tasha and Donald said that he left his checkbook at the store. They said when they bought a new car they would pick it up. Since they got side-tracked and went to go for a joyride and go to the school, Donald still doesn't have his checkbook.
|“||Mom, why are you doing this? What is missing in your life? I can pay for art classes!||”|
— Leo to Tasha
|“||Donald: Don't worry. I promise I will get Adam the safest car available.
Chase: The safest car is the one he isn't driving.
— Donald and Chase about Adam
|“||Car Salesman: You know, now that I think about it, there's one more vehicle you might want to look at.
Adam: (Scoffs) Okay, I'll look at it, but unless it's shaped like a giant hot dog, I'm probably not interested.
— The Car Salesman and Adam
|“||Chase: So, where is he?
Bree: Maybe he forgot how to get home... again.
Donald: Come on. Four times in one week? What're the odds?
Chase: (Resigned) You guys get the stapler; I'll go get the "Lost Adam" fliers.
— Chase, Bree and Donald about Adam
|“||Donald: Yeah, I finally found a car that matches my ego.
Adam: (Laughs) Ah, it's not THAT big.
— Donald and Adam
|“||Leo: What is taking him so long?
Bree: Two words: Adam. Test.
|For the image gallery of Trucked Out see Trucked Out/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Trucked Out, click here.
|This user's favorite episode is Trucked Out!|