|“||Blowing stuff up on Christmas! It is the most wonderful time of the year.||”|
Adam, Bree, and Chase go on a rescue mission to Davenport's secret facility in the frozen tundra to save Dr. Evans from a volcanic eruption. Meanwhile, Principal Perry crashes in on Donald, Leo and Tasha's Christmas to tell them that she accidentally ran into their decorations and she has to wait for a driver to pick her up. At Dr. Evans' facility, there was an aftershock causing a crack in his gamma-sphere. Chase makes a temporary force-field around it and Adam, Bree and Dr. Evans planted explosives to the gamma-sphere, also destroying the secret facility. Later, Principal Perry cooks dinner for the family, but makes Donald pay for it. Principal Perry got a video game system but Leo wants a video game system too like Principal Perry's. The episode ends with everyone spitting out their food, as Principal Perry tells them that she has accidentally cut off a bit of her pinky while chopping the veggies.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This episode is part of Disney XD's Winter Wonder What?.
- It is revealed that some of Davenport's staff know about Adam, Bree, and Chase's bionics.
- Perry's cats are shown in this episode. The cats' names are also revealed.
- Chase reveals that he is currently fifteen.
- It is revealed that Donald has a research lab in the arctic.
- If the Lab Rats had been sent away in Crush, Chop and Burn, they would have lived at Facility X with Dr. Evans.
- This is the first Lab Rats Christmas episode, with the second being Merry Glitchmas.
- This is the last episode to air in 2013.
- When Chase was wrapped in Christmas lights, the lights were on. However, they weren't plugged into anything.
- After Adam, Bree, Chase and Dr. Evans dive into the snow, they get up without even a flake on them.
- When Adam, Bree, Chase, and Dr. Evans run out of the facility, for a short second you can see them standing still, and then start to run.
- Tundras are very windy areas, yet when Dr. Evans and the team are outside, there is no wind.
- When Adam, Bree, Chase and Dr. Evans leave Facility X, their footsteps sound as if they're walking on a studio floor rather than crunching on arctic snow. Their voices also sound as if they're in a room rather than out in the open.
- In one of the shots of the gamma-sphere you can see a part of the Mission Creek High School gym wall.
|“||Well, that is Davenport Industries: risking the fate of Mankind since 1992.||”|
|“||Chase: Can we patch the crack?
Dr. Evans: Patch the crack? Billion-dollar technology, unstable energy source... Sure, let's put a little chewing gum in there and see if that works.
Chase: Startin' to see why the hologram-wife left.
|“||Donald: You know, after spending time with Perry, the Grinch doesn't seem like such a bad guy.
Leo: Yeah. At least after he took everyone's presents, he WENT HOME!
|“||Chase: It's everything okay?
Dr Evans: Communications are down and the pizza guy's 4 years late. But other than that, I'm fine.
— Chase and Dr Evans
|“||Tasha: Well, you're welcome to stay with us for a while.
Donald: No, she's really not.
Perry: I couldn't... without grabbing a few things from my car.
Leo: What curse have you brought upon this house!?
|“||Well, I didn't make this meal out of love. I made it with skill, sweat, and whatever came off the tip of my pinky when I was chopping the veggies.||”|
— Principal Perry
|For the image gallery of Twas the Mission Before Christmas see Twas the Mission Before Christmas/Gallery.|
For a full transcript of Twas the Mission Before Christmas, click here.
Twas the Mission Before Christmas!