Underwater Breathing is one of the Adam Davenport's powers along with the some of the other Bionic Superhumans.
- He showed this ability for the first time in Sink or Swim.
Bionic Soldiers (Some members; possibly):
- They have not been shown, but it is still possible some of the soldiers have this ability.
- Underwater breathing is a passive ability, which means Adam didn't have to know he had this because it was part of his properties, like his Super Strength.
- Adam apparently did know he could breathe underwater, as he's surprised to hear Bree & Chase cannot do this.
- It is the only hidden ability that appeared to be passive.
- Until Spike vs. Spikette introduced Thermo Touch, this was also the only known passive ability that wasn't described as a "Super X" ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.